Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt. T&A along with fishnets? No chance SSC passes on that.

No this won't sell :lol

y9a6a9ys.jpg

e3e9u9an.jpg

ygy6e2eb.jpg

I doubt any of these would be a big sellers for SS. :lol

dc-comic-girls-7991.jpg

Attachments

• imagesRMMKMLGK.jpg
    imagesRMMKMLGK.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 143
My most wanted PFs will be / are from the Gothamverse. Till now, except Harley, I like all the others that have been released. Will be eventually adding Green Ivy and Catwoman with Joker and Bats. Apart from characters from Gotham, it will be difficult to pass on Lobo, Wonder Woman, and Green Arrow. And of course, whenever SS decides to start the B:TAS line, I am sure to go bankrupt! :lol

Now, what I'd really like to see is the rogues gallery (necessarily in this order :)):

Two-Face
Riddler
Scarecrow
Penguin
Bane
Killer Croc
Mad Hatter
Mr. Freeze
Ra's al Ghul

Also, one PF that I would love to see is the Plastic Man, with loads of display options! :D

230940-146814_zps49e543d7.jpg

I just want a Babs and Steph Batgirl statue pair. After that I'll take what I can get

Really? Use google. Or Wikipedia.
I swear you post stuff like this to get people to bite.
I'd laugh, but it's not funny anymore

Sad part is, those who do not know CBG keep responding to his posts and he keeps asking stupid questions all the time, talking about the ES, and telling us how Rob Liefeld's art is Great! :lol

I find his posts amusing and many a times I enjoy reading them. :)

Best is to ignore, but someone or the other keeps feeding him and he keeps coming back.

Sad part is, those who do not know CBG keep responding to his posts and he keeps asking stupid questions all the time, talking about the ES, and telling us how Rob Liefeld's art is Great!

What? Rob Liefeld is not the epitome of a great comic book artist? Heresy I say, heresy! :wink1:

Liefeld 4lyfe!

Instant buys:
Aquaman
Hawkman
Flash
Mera
Dr.Fate
Kilowog
Guy Gardner
Power Girl
Black Adam

These are the ones i'm hoping to see next:
Nightwing
Flash
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Deathstroke

would be neat to see but unsure if i'd buy:
Shazam
Mr Freeze
Two Face
Hawkman
Supergirl
Superboy
Star Sapphire
Black Canary
Huntress
Zatanna

Zatanna and Huntress are easily my most wished. Catwoman would have been my number one most anticipated thing, and now we're finally getting her! :D

Back