Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is someone I'm desperate to see get the PF treatment but I think it's unlikely

7eby2u5y.jpg
Not going to lie, probably the only Watchman I'd for sure buy. PF treatment would be amazing especially with the mixed media

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I think tomorrow is the last real reveal before the con (the rest of the days will be showing stuff on the site that's been displayed at the con itself)

Hopefully its a DC PF :pray:

Making Manhattan without his blue dong would be a complete failure :lol

This or Fail

a8u5udu6.jpg

If they nix the noodle, I would think that would be because of DC execs. SSC has shown they don'y mind pushing the envelope a bit. It's the suits that usually insist on changes to a piece. Happened with the Rogue PFs ass and Power Girl PFs cleavage.

While we're on Moore, I think a Swamp Thing PF would be nice to go along with Dr. Manhattan's thing. Yeah Comedian would be awesome too and yes V would be ****ing awesome!

su6era2y.jpg

Okay so Lobo, WW, PG...any guesses for last spot, they have said previously that it'll be one that hasn't been teased before :)

Yep, I'm figuring Catwoman, Wonder Woman, The Bale Bust, Power girl, Lobo, Ivy Green with Envy and if we're assuming two to a booth for DC...Two things we've yet to see....hmmmmmm I wonder...
Those are very awesome and I'm assuming correct guesses. Alex has also said that the requests for Darkseid and Doomsday have been heard by the right ppl so fingers crossed we get one of those. I'm sure it'll blow our minds.

Back