Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
470px-Deathstroke.jpg

Hopefully the Superman-centric characters will catch up to Batman's:

Doomsday
Darkseid
Supergirl
Lex Luthor
Power Girl

....and Huntress (I didn't say I want them to stop the Batman characters :) )

I'm wondering how they could ever do this property justice in a reasonable amount of time. I really think they should actively pursue separate character lines simultaneously. People who want all of them will have a hell of a time, but it seems like a lot more people are interested in focusing on their favorite corner of the DCU.

I'm wondering how they could ever do this property justice in a reasonable amount of time. I really think they should actively pursue separate character lines simultaneously. People who want all of them will have a hell of a time, but it seems like a lot more people are interested in focusing on their favorite corner of the DCU.

I'm figuring once they've got the JLA seven out of the way more of the second tier characters will start flooding in. They've had the license 3 years and they put out/po'd/announced 14 (Joker, Batman, Ivy, Harley, GL, Sinestro, Superman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Ivy"green", Lobo, Keaton, Cavill, Reeve) PF's for the line, thats a little over 4 per year. Granted 6 of them are Bat related I think other characters are right around the corner.
Edit: forgot the movie PFs

Commitment to things are an issue. I mean I love the Reeves and Keaton PF, but they probably won't add to those lines. Like I said, great statues but kind of random for line starters. Also Green Ivy, glad they fixed her face and gave her a different glow, but honestly Id rather resources were used on something else, and just do a new completely different Ivy appear down the road. I'm hoping movies and shows could maybe start up some interest. If BvS: DoJ does well and the JL movie also kills it, maybe they might add people like Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman and head to B/C list potentials.

At this point I think I'd love a Batgirl or if rogue then Scarecrow or Two-Face.

Sounds like this became "Your most wanted Batman PF's". Teehee

I want a cyborg! Or a CW Arrow PF accompanied by a CW Slade!

I'm figuring once they've got the JLA seven out of the way more of the second tier characters will start flooding in. They've had the license 3 years and they put out/po'd/announced 14 (Joker, Batman, Ivy, Harley, GL, Sinestro, Superman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Ivy"green", Lobo, Keaton, Cavill, Reeve) PF's for the line, thats a little over 4 per year. Granted 6 of them are Bat related I think other characters are right around the corner.
Edit: forgot the movie PFs

It's possible that I've just become accustomed to getting regular Bat PF's and I don't want that to stop. :monkey3

Commitment to things are an issue. I mean I love the Reeves and Keaton PF, but they probably won't add to those lines. Like I said, great statues but kind of random for line starters. Also Green Ivy, glad they fixed her face and gave her a different glow, but honestly Id rather resources were used on something else, and just do a new completely different Ivy appear down the road. I'm hoping movies and shows could maybe start up some interest. If BvS: DoJ does well and the JL movie also kills it, maybe they might add people like Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman and head to B/C list potentials.

Movie PF's would be a line unto itself, or it could be the kind of thing they could just get out of the way early. I'd still expect a Ledger Joker at some point, possibly Nicholson and other Burton villains as well, but they can do it in a way that it's not obtrusive.

Sounds like this became "Your most wanted Batman PF's". Teehee

I want a cyborg! Or a CW Arrow PF accompanied by a CW Slade!

There is a reason why the Bat License or Bat-Family as you will is the most popular in all of comics.

Back