Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I wish I had your self-control. Originally was planning on only purchasing Batman related PFs... but I've been buying every comic book adaptation released so far :monkey4

*Perez New Teen Titans style*
Grayson3.jpg

wally3.jpg

Donna2.jpg

aqualad.gif

This would get seriously strong consideration from me. I don't see how I could pass on a Perez Titans line. I would want them all. The original 7 members would look fantastic. Of course, I would most certainly need a Perez Deathstroke to go along with them.

I've got Joker and Harley, a perfectly matched pair, and I think I'm done.

As a huge and lifelong DC fan who genuinely loves far, far too many characters, it would be so easy for me to fall really deep into Sideshow's PF lineup, but I've been trying to avoid triggering that urge, as I just don't have the space any more.

That said, I don't think I'd be able to resist a Grell inspired Green Arrow, Hawkman and Hawkgirl (or Hawkwoman) have the potential to look pretty amazing, villains like Deathstroke and Scarecrow would be a tough pass, as would Aquaman, and I'd absolutely love a really well done Jonah Hex.

So far I'm sticking to the plan (though I'm still sorely tempted by Wonder Woman), but I'm sure they'll lure me in with something else eventually.

I'm right there with you. I told myself Batman, Joker, Nightwing and Robin(whichever one but Robin Tim Drake seems to be the one they'll go with first) and that would be it. Maybe a Two-Face or Scarecrow for another villain.

Now I'm really tempted to get the Trinity because Wonder Woman looks amazing, I want classic Harley to go with Joker and Catwoman looks phenomenal too.

^ I wish I had your self-control. Originally was planning on only purchasing Batman related PFs... but I've been buying every comic book adaptation released so far :monkey4

Well, you are not too far off. To date we have Bats, Joker, Harley, and Poison Ivy already released with Catwoman on the way. Most of the PFs offered so far are Bats related.

Solid thread Filip!!

Ok here's my go at it. In no order of importance. I would just like to see them all!

1. Supergirl
2. Batgirl
3. Doomsday
4. Darkseid
5. Black Adam
6. Shazam
7. Azrael
8. Nightwing
9. Green Arrow
10. Flash
11. Aquaman
12. Solomon Grundy
13. Killer Croc
14. Lex Luthor
15. Cyborg
16. Deathstroke

Riddler
Ras Al Ghul
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Mr. Freeze
Killer Croc (non-lizard)
Deadshot
Deathstroke
Mr. Pyg
Nightwing
Damian Robin
Commissioner Gordon with Batsignal
Scarface and Ventriloquist
I'm sure I'm missing a few. Great thread!!

I am dedicated to Gotham characters exclusively, and I won't break that commitment. Unless...

10) Starfire - the only character outside of Gotham that could entice me. I have a niece who is like a daughter to me and I introduced her to cartoons. Teen Titans was her favorite for years, and Starfire was her hero. As if that weren't enough, she is one of the most powerful heroines in the DCU, has an epic origin story as a princess fallen through betrayal of her entire planet by her sister, and risen out of slavery to become a great warrior. Plus she's the hottest alien in the universe, and she's not ashamed of it one bit. Sideshow could break the mold with this one.

But otherwise, no one else. I'm open for any of Batman's rogues, but these are the top four...

9) Lady Shiva - the rogues are short on ladies, and she's the deadliest woman in the world. One of the few fighters in the DCU that can give Batman a run for his money. She kicked Supergirl's ass once. Plus, she gave birth to the "One Who is All."

8) Scarecrow - the power of fear used for evil as a foil to Batman's use of it for good. Epitome of mad scientist. I would love to see what Sideshow could do with him.

7) Penguin - classic Bat-villain, and the only one I consider as iconic as Joker. He's the bridge between Gotham crazies and organized crime, which would be nothing without him.

6) Two-Face - madness and brilliance trapped in the same man, but never at the same time. Whereas Joker is the face of everything Batman is not, Two-Face epitomizes the conflict between Batman's rationality and his potential for going off the deep end. He should definitely be the next rogue they make.

And then the Bat-family (Alfred and Gordon being the only others I'd really want)...

5) Oracle - as fun as Babs was as Batgirl, I think she came into her own once she was in the chair. I'd love to see her at her computer; lots of acrylic screens and lights.

4) Huntress - Batman's most antagonistic ally, and her roots as a mob princess make her as badass as she is hot.

3) Nightwing - he was the original Robin, became heir to the cowl, and won it. Plus he had the hottest alien in the universe.

2) Tim Drake - best Robin ever. Great detective. Cool headed. Smartass. Conflicted without being emo. Didn't wear a green speedo.

1) Cassandra Cain - absolute most wanted character. She was the product of the League of Assassins' goal to create the ultimate fighting machine---The One Who is All---and she was a success, far beyond what their minds could conceive. She abandoned their code as a killer to become the closest thing to Batman that anyone has ever been. Her dedication to his way borders on heartbreaking. She is my favorite Bat after the man, and probably my second favorite DC character. I've wanted a PF of her long before Sideshow had the license, and if they don't make her, I will have to find someone who will.

Watchmen. I don't really buy movie PFs but I'd make an exception (or six) here.

GalleryChar_1900x900_watchmen_52ab8b7e8ff2a4.25965674.jpg

watchmen-041.jpg

1. The Riddler
2. Two-face
3. Clayface
4. Scarecrow
5. Killer Croc
6. Armored Luthor
7. Robin
8. Nightwing
9. Aquaman
10. M. Manhunter

Robin
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Killer Croc

I purposely left off the rest of Big 7 from my list. I figure SSC will definitely give us a Flash, Aquaman, and MM to round out the classic JLA lineup. However, I must say that those 3 will most certainly be a PO for me when they go up so long as they look good. I would definitely need a Darkseid PF to go with that group too. He is the only Villain I see myself picking up for the JLA.

Back