Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! Do you flip them, or something?

I'm such a sucker for 3D, that I considered buying WW without even seeing it. Eventually I came to my senses.

I love the movie, so it wouldn't be a bad purchase.

I used to sell a few, but I just like having some as a set. Like I have every Marvel in 3D and their actual steelbooks. I keep those sealed. The regular is for my own viewing. So I have the same thing with DC.

I also order a few extras so I get the best copy and return the rest.

I love the movie, so it wouldn't be a bad purchase.

I used to sell a few, but I just like having some as a set. Like I have every Marvel in 3D and their actual steelbooks. I keep those sealed. The regular is for my own viewing. So I have the same thing with DC.

I also order a few extras so I get the best copy and return the rest.

I usually get burned on blind buys, so I'm going to hold off. I just know its getting harder and harder to find 3D, at least at store level.

Came today:

WW digibook
Starship Troopers steelbook 4K
Close Encounters steelbook 4K
Close Encounters Anniversary Edition 4K

That Anniversary Edition has a really cool light up box with sound!

Got the 4k Wonder Woman Steelbook from Best Buy. I didnt like the price so i figured i'd play dumb and try to get them to price match the amazon price even though i knew it was a best buy exclusive thus not eligible. Much to my surprise they did the price match anyway, the girl even had to call the manager but the manager didnt even look at the item she just entered in her approval code... so i guess i scored.. Funny thing is they had the other version for the same price as the amazon price they matched.. just goes to show that people don't really care about taking pride in their work anymore.. Pays to play dumb, i'd try getting price match if you havent bought it yet.. what do you have to lose

It's just part of the J-Card.

Got the Best Buy Exclusive Wonder Woman 4K steelbook and Best Buy Exclusive 4K Zero Dark Thirty.

Haven't opened mine yet, but a few people on another board I frequent have said they didn't get a digital code. Just contact WB, and be prepared to have your receipt with all the pertinent information available.

Got my Blufans Doctor Strange (double lenti) steelbook today. Looks great. I'm not sure whether to open it or keep it sealed.

Back