Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of haters, but I'm gonna give Ghostbusters 3d a watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of haters, but I'm gonna give Ghostbusters 3d a watch.
I liked the movie itself and it was not great, but much better than I expected after all the hate. I picked up a 4K/3D Best Buy steelbook when they clearanced them out. I read the 3D is very good, but haven't rewatched yet.

Tempted to get it, but I heard that it's just a repressing of the old master used for the 2009 release. Still, a slick looking steel.

I missed that one.

For some reason I can't delete the Moana steelbook from my cart on Best Buy. It's no longer available, even in stores, but I can't get it out of my cart to order other things. :(

I have an extra copy if you want it, Ween.

I had the same problem, and it would prevent me from placing any other orders. You need to log out, and then delete your cookies. That should take care of the problem.

I missed that one.

For some reason I can't delete the Moana steelbook from my cart on Best Buy. It's no longer available, even in stores, but I can't get it out of my cart to order other things. :(
Hey Ween, I had that same problem with the Moana 3d exclusive and missed my chance to get the dr strange 3d exclusive when it miraculously came back into stock for about 20 minutes.
After much tears I figured out the FIX:
1. log out
2. while logged out you will see your cart is empty
3. now add something like Dracula Blu-ray or anything else to your cart and
4. go to checkout.
5. once in checkout proceed to payment informationa and it will ask you to log in
6. Log in and wallah! you will see moana is now gone and Dracula is there.
7. Delete Dracula and add whatever you were planning to purchase to your cart.

Just got this TCM blu ray (case only) direct from the cover art artist. This was a German LE release. He said they sent a few extras to him. Pretty awesome and he signed it. [emoji4]
2786165bde7c4704a758b8f7301732b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ween, I had that same problem with the Moana 3d exclusive and missed my chance to get the dr strange 3d exclusive when it miraculously came back into stock for about 20 minutes.
After much tears I figured out the FIX:
1. log out
2. while logged out you will see your cart is empty
3. now add something like Dracula Blu-ray or anything else to your cart and
4. go to checkout.
5. once in checkout proceed to payment informationa and it will ask you to log in
6. Log in and wallah! you will see moana is now gone and Dracula is there.
7. Delete Dracula and add whatever you were planning to purchase to your cart.

That worked for me! Thanks!

Back