Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't resist during Zavvi's last 15% off flash sale a few weeks ago:

2weanbn.jpg

Synapse horror steels
dc0930ffafd0f554e3f36461f414f0bf.jpg

And a Scream DVD set w/mask
4f860a74bf3af6e21dd749b39b07b750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received Tenebrae as a blind buy and haven't watched it yet and have that same Scream set. Is Popcorn any good ? What other movie can it be compared to ?

I just received Tenebrae as a blind buy and haven't watched it yet and have that same Scream set. Is Popcorn any good ? What other movie can it be compared to ?

Sorry I can't say, both were blind buys. I've been happy with my other Synapse blind buys so I figured I'd buy both while I had them in hand (Synapse booth at Horrorhound Con).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's been in the news lately because of his tweets about her. I don't see the problem, but a lot of people are calling it creepy.

A lot...

Harry Potter 5, 6, 7 part 1-2 UHD
Fantastic Beasts UHD
Planet Earth II UHD
Deepwater Horizon UHD
John Wick UHD
Blue Valentine BD
Death Wish 2: CE BD
Tenebrae BD
Frankenstein Legacy BD set
Wolfman Legacy BD set
I Married a Witch BD
The Vikings BD
The War Between Men and Women BD
Lifeboat BD

Sing and Fantastic Beast BB steelbooks came today.

Trying to cut down on my steel book madness. Have Sing ordered for in store pick up...but I haven't picked it up yet (today's my last day to do so...).

Still undecided about Fantastic Beasts...

I love buying and owning movies (not fully onboard with downloading just yet) but it is sad when walking into BEST BUY and seeing such a thin layer of movies or your Canadian HMV stores closing down.

That's because of so many people buying online now. I will not buy downloads for movies or music.....eva! :lecture

I love having a Digital copy of a movie, but never would I, while I still have the choice, opt to not have the disc as well. I figure a streaming service could go out of business, and hard drives eventually fail, but I have DVD's from 20 years ago that still work perfectly.

Back