Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tiny thursday haul :monkey3

PC010040_zpscb807a5a.jpg

PC010056_zpsd1a2c7c4.jpg

PC010058_zps719f8bd5.jpg

PC010065_zps5e5e944e.jpg

PC010066_zpscc4d7da0.jpg

PC010070_zps76d6f182.jpg

PC010044_zpsf966ea26.jpg

PC010053_zps02b51bd8.jpg

PC010075_zpse66d0268.jpg

I picked up these Blus through Amazon: The Croods 3D, Walking Dead Season 3, Big Bang Theory Season 6, and Moneyball.

Friday night, I picked up Scream, She's All That, and Project X (with slip) for $5.99 each at BJ's Wholesale Club.

Stopped by Walmart to check out what they had left in the promo displays. I grabbed the last 2 Potter blus I needed (PoA, GoF) & Scream 4 for $3.96 each. Also picked up another baseball flick with 42: The Jackie Robinson Story for $6.97. I've got to return OotP (had it already). Hoping they still have the display up tomorrow. Trying to figure out what I should get in it's place...

If anyone's thinking of getting the Breaking Bad complete series, you might want to find one now before it's too late.

If anyone's thinking of getting the Breaking Bad complete series, you might want to find one now before it's too late.

Just ordered the barrel on amazon.

And are they sold out already or something? Why rush so soon, I thought these were gonna be available for a while.

Chris

Just ordered the barrel on amazon.

And are they sold out already or something? Why rush so soon, I thought these were gonna be available for a while.

Chris

I'm not really sure, but I've read that it's drying up online. Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart no longer have it available...at least not for shipping. On Amazon only third-party retailers have it offered. One wants $500! :lol

If anyone is picking up the Iron Man/Hulk Heroes United Blu-ray or DVD, but isn't interested in redeeming the code for the Minimates offer, please PM me. I'm willing to pay for working codes. :)

On Thanksgiving I picked up from Amazon for $7.99 each:

Pacific Rim
Star Trek Into Darkness
The Conjuring
Hunger Games
Pitch Perfect (guilty pleasure...ha ha)

Back