Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't hardcore enough. :panic::panic:

:rotfl:rotfl

:horror

[ame]https://youtu.be/__CmxLpx-Us[/ame]

Yeah, I'll probably see this. I was torn between loving and hating Antichrist, but Charlotte Gainsbourg's performance was incredible. It looks like she's willing to do anything in this movie too.

I still havnt seen Antichrist :(

Next Criterion sell.

It's a difficult movie to watch. It's disturbing and beautiful. After I watched it I wasn't sure what I had seen. Like I said, I loved/hated it. :lol

That seems to be the general consensus :lol

Disturbing how? The subject matter or more visual, like gore and stuff?

That seems to be the general consensus :lol

Disturbing how? The subject matter or more visual, like gore and stuff?

Both. There are two scenes in particular that are hard to watch. The cinematography is absolutely beautiful. Love it or hate it, I think you'd appreciate a film like this.

Could someone please take the time to tell me the difference between the two Target "The Wolverine" 3D copies that they have listed? One is $50 and looks the same as their $35 one. Same front cover.

They did as of last night :duff

Awesome!

Could someone please take the time to tell me the difference between the two Target "The Wolverine" 3D copies that they have listed? One is $50 and looks the same as their $35 one. Same front cover.

Looks like a price error or something to me. The one at $35 should be the exclusive which comes with a digital comic, i think and the other is the same release, just no comic.

The annoying thing about Amazon Prime is that they seem to be so **** at meeting that "release day guarantee" on pre-orders.

I should be getting The World's End and Red 2 on Blu-Ray today, but nope, for about the 5th or 6th time in a row, Amazon haven't managed to get it here on time. A little annoying when I'm paying for a "Prime" service.

Dude ! Thank you so much ! Send me the details ! I really appreciate it !

No worries buddy you're more than welcome always happy to help out.

I'll pop you a message when I get online tonight & I'm not in work ;) lol

Had 2 more steels waiting for me at home today...

Both are a bit meh to be honest & not really that much better than getting a regular release in my opinion.

Neil

Picked this up today...

11062538835_c200c1ba33_z.jpg

Breaking Bad Complete Series Barrel Blu-ray

Back