Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m2208761.jpg

Got me the BB Exclusive which is nice but there is about 2 inches of the packaging that is not used. Not sure why the hell they made it so big when all is used is less than an inch.

m2208761.jpg

Got me the BB Exclusive which is nice but there is about 2 inches of the packaging that is not used. Not sure why the hell they made it so big when all is used is less than an inch.

A lot of things in life are like that. :D

got a ton of new BR's..thanks to the black friday sales...that still had been going on monday and so on...lol..
shrek 1 -3
RIPD
after earth
gi joe 2
PAUL
van helsing
wwz
plus a few others that we didnt have on BR...but all in all..some great deals..nothing over 10 bucks..and most of them were 6 or under....

Arrow S1 and Supernatural S8 on Blu. (I'll never by a series ever again on any day other than Black Friday. :lol)

I'm not really sure, but I've read that it's drying up online. Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart no longer have it available...at least not for shipping. On Amazon only third-party retailers have it offered. One wants $500! :lol

Ya I bought it just in time, I saw a few selling for over $600 yesterday on amazon. Crazy!

I even found one selling for $2000 signed by Bryan Cranston which is pretty cool.

I thought they were gonna make all kinds and be available for a while. Guess not.

Chris

Last edited:
Ya I bought it just in time, I saw a few selling for over $600 yesterday on amazon. Crazy!

I even found one selling for $2000 signed by Bryan Cranston which is pretty cool.

I thought they were gonna make all kinds and be available for a while. Guess not.

Chris

I'm glad I bought mine when I did. I just checked eBay...you'd be lucky to get it for under $300 at this point.

No, not numbered.

Could be they just underestimated the demand for the set.

Which would kind of surprise me passed on its popularity throughout the last season. You would think Sony or whoever would anticipate that conservatively.

Which would kind of surprise me passed on its popularity throughout the last season. You would think Sony or whoever would anticipate that conservatively.

Yeah, but the set was $200 and the previous 4 seasons had already been released and could be had for $80 or less and maybe $100 for all five. A lot of people would rather have that over the barrel. But who knows. It might just be really limited. It sold out almost two months before release date on Amazon.co.uk.

Yeah, but the set was $200 and the previous 4 seasons had already been released and could be had for $80 or less and maybe $100 for all five. A lot of people would rather have that over the barrel. But who knows. It might just be really limited. It sold out almost two months before release date on Amazon.co.uk.

Ah, good point. Good point. Didn't realize there was that big of a difference in price.

Back