Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you were cutting out buying BDs. I knew it! :nana:

I didn't say that! I said only movies that I woudn't watch more than once. I will still buy all Disney, 3D, action, and Spielberg movies though. :rotfl:rotfl

Definitely no more Criterion unless it's a mainstream movie in English, and not a foreign language.

I didn't say that! I said only movies that I woudn't watch more than once. I will still buy all Disney, 3D, action, and Spielberg movies though. :rotfl:rotfl

Definitely no more Criterion unless it's a mainstream movie in English, and not a foreign language.

That's half of the movies coming out now. :wink1:

I picked up the MoS steelbook from Walmart. I wanted Akira too, but they didn't have it. Then I stopped by Best Buy...they didn't have it either. I wasn't going to go to Target and be disappointed a third time, so I called and I don't think they knew what I was talking about. :lol

:lol we're doing good... how about you?

We're doing good, thanks for asking! how are you?? Missed you too. :1-1:

I am ok. Miss talking to you. Last I heard from you was when you were to move.

I check yor twitter every now and then to see if you came back LOL.

Can i have your Criterions? :monkey3

I picked up the MoS steelbook from Walmart. I wanted Akira too, but they didn't have it. Then I stopped by Best Buy...they didn't have it either. I wasn't going to go to Target and be disappointed a third time, so I called and I don't think they knew what I was talking about. :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/JgCHJM2fT2U[/ame]

:rotfl:rotfl

well just about everything, Mr. "My haul this week", which is a post of 50 Blu-rays. :wink1:

It was 48, Mr. "i'm done buying blu-rays, except Disney, Spielberg, mainstream movies… and action movies… and comedy's… and animated movies… and romantic movies… and Horr..-no not Horror. They scare me" :lol

It was 48, Mr. "i'm done buying blu-rays, except Disney, Spielberg, mainstream movies… and action movies… and comedy's… and animated movies… and romantic movies… and Horr..-no not Horror. They scare me" :lol

Those are the best, and you know it!!!:yess::yess:

anyone with buyers remorse lol ,id be happy to buy your unwanted man of steel usa blu ray or more particularly the 2nd blu ray with the "journey of discovery" special feature on it ,i bought the french version ,that one only has the "journey" feature as a download ,due to my crappy old tower and connection speed ,that wont work for me ,it doesn't look like the uk is getting any better treated than the rest of Europe on the 2nd of December when we get our version over here ,so if anyone can sell me theirs or even sell me a burned copy ,it would have to be a blu ray or region free dvd as USA dvd wont play on my Sony blu player ,on the subject of burned copies ,i have the same problem in trying to find ,superboy season 2 ,3 ,and 4, ,they don't sell outside the states and if i could find them they would be region coded on not playable for me ,so id be interested in those also again thanks to all and any who can help cheers chris

eqazu8eb.jpg

uru8ybaq.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back