Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see what was so special about most of them.

That's because there's nothing special about them. I have a lot of steels at home and for the most part they are all the same to me unless they have some embossing or something special on them.

Little Big Man DVD...one of the earliest Dustin Hoffman roles and best Westerns of the 1970s...

Glad i got Akira when i saw it because it seems to be selling it way faster that i thought. I was sure i would but did not see places selling out not even a week after its release.

Glad i got Akira when i saw it because it seems to be selling it way faster that i thought. I was sure i would but did not see places selling out not even a week after its release.

Sorry to sound daft but has there been a new release for Akira??

I have the UK Steelbook but if there's another version I might need to look into it ;)

Neil

Sorry to sound daft but has there been a new release for Akira??

I have the UK Steelbook but if there's another version I might need to look into it ;)

Neil

The US released a 25th Anniversary Edition a week or two ago. There's some new special features and i think a new dubbing as well but other then that, it's the same as before.

The Wolverine 'bub :D

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

Back