Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GoforIndian says he'll try and get me one. He's from Ohio too.

Thanks for the offer!

I'm hoping they have one that includes a 3D disc though the ones for sale on eBay don't have one.

No 3D in the Digi. That has already been confirmed from what I see.

I don't think I did :slap

I saw this suggestion on Blu-ray.com. Here's a quick way to find out if ours are affected:

From the main menu (choose "Full Menu" on BD), choose Bonus Features > Music & More > Disney Song Selection > "Give a Little Whistle". Just over 30 seconds in, when Pinocchio yells "Jiminy Cricket!", Jiminy should respond "Right!"; if not, you have the problem. The other missing line is at the end of the song; as Pinocchio stumbles into some metal cups, you should barely hear Jiminy saying "Watch out, Pinoke!" amid the ruckus.

Got my Man of Steel Limited Collectors Edition number 25943 of 50000 lol
The Case is really nice and the Base to display the S metal case is a nice touch!! mucho happy with it!

I saw this suggestion on Blu-ray.com. Here's a quick way to find out if ours are affected:

From the main menu (choose "Full Menu" on BD), choose Bonus Features > Music & More > Disney Song Selection > "Give a Little Whistle". Just over 30 seconds in, when Pinocchio yells "Jiminy Cricket!", Jiminy should respond "Right!"; if not, you have the problem. The other missing line is at the end of the song; as Pinocchio stumbles into some metal cups, you should barely hear Jiminy saying "Watch out, Pinoke!" amid the ruckus.

Ugh

Finally came today....The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition (Steelbook Bluray) :yess:

What do you think of the packaging?

Back