Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a busy week. I got Doctor Who Series Seven parts 1 and 2, Doctor Who: The Snowmen, Criterion's Godzilla BD and the two 007 Sean Connery Ultimate Editions.

Stopped by target today in hopes of finding a steel book of evil dead and they had one left. Can't believe 3 days later they had one

My current favorite TV show. The 3 episodes I watched looked great so far. Worth the price.

tumblr_m0wpfkGfDT1qeabdh.gif

Are they coming out with a directors cut? I heard at one point try weren't going to. Then again that could have just been rumors.

I went to B&N today and picked up Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Brazil. It's so tempting to go nuts during their Criterion sales. :gah:

I went to B&N today and picked up Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Brazil. It's so tempting to go nuts during their Criterion sales. :gah:

I have to wait a few more days to order a few. I have quite a lot on my credit cards right now. Damn Weta! I pay my CC off each month and I want to wait for a new month.

I have to wait a few more days to order a few. I have quite a lot on my credit cards right now. Damn Weta! I pay my CC off each month and I want to wait for a new month.

The only thing I ordered online was The Devil's Backbone since it doesn't come out til the end of the month.

Luckily, my local B&N has a big selection of Criterion titles...There were a few others I resisted buying.

The only thing I ordered online was The Devil's Backbone since it doesn't come out til the end of the month.

Luckily, my local B&N has a big selection of Criterion titles...There were a few others I resisted buying.

Barnes and noble is actually suppose to have the devils backbone available early. It should be in store this Tuesday the 23rd.
I plan on picking it and the ice storm up.

Are they coming out with a directors cut? I heard at one point try weren't going to. Then again that could have just been rumors.
If they don't, i'll never buy it. It just wasn't that good.

Fear and Loathing is my first and only Criterion. I love Hunter's commentary. It's so weird.

Barnes and noble is actually suppose to have the devils backbone available early. It should be in store this Tuesday the 23rd.
I plan on picking it and the ice storm up.

I didn't know that. I'll keep my online order just in case I can't get over there tomorrow.

If they don't, i'll never buy it. It just wasn't that good.

Fear and Loathing is my first and only Criterion. I love Hunter's commentary. It's so weird.

Yeah, typical Thompson. :lol I think it also shows what a great job Depp did portraying him.

I'm surprised you don't have more Criterions. They really are the top of the line when it comes to quality and the amount of background you get on the making of the films.

I can't wait for The Devil's Backbone... Especially for del Toro's interactive notebook. Btw, the spine number is 666. :lol

Back