Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who shop at Best Buy and have Reward Zone Cards. Make sure you watch your status if you're a Silver member because for some reason my status is showing only core. I didn't catch it until I tried to return something and they wouldn't let me because it's been more than 15 days. I told her I was a silver member and I had 45. She said I wasn't a silver member. It says I am right on my card, but because it was a keychain card, it didn't have the expiration date on it. UGH. Anyway, I have an email in to Best Buy to straighten it out, but I just thought I'd let you guys know so you can check yours because you'll lose points too.

For those who shop at Best Buy and have Reward Zone Cards. Make sure you watch your status if you're a Silver member because for some reason my status is showing only core. I didn't catch it until I tried to return something and they wouldn't let me because it's been more than 15 days. I told her I was a silver member and I had 45. She said I wasn't a silver member. It says I am right on my card, but because it was a keychain card, it didn't have the expiration date on it. UGH. Anyway, I have an email in to Best Buy to straighten it out, but I just thought I'd let you guys know so you can check yours because you'll lose points too.

I'm still good, but thanks for the heads up!

Poor Ween...seems like Target and Best Buy have it out for you!

Ugh, stupid Ultraviolet!! I actually wanted to watch a movie tonight so decided to stream one of the many films I have on UV. OF course it doesn't want to do it tonight. Stupid piece of **** streaming service! Give me my Blu-rays anyday!! :lol :lol

Poor Ween...seems like Target and Best Buy have it out for you!

Something sure is up! Maybe they think my movie collection is too big.

Some of you better watch out cause......

yourenextposter.jpg

Just placed my final BN.com order for Criterions. The last 4 i wanted are:
The Ice Storm
The Devil's Backbone
Lord of the Flies
3:10 to Yuma

Back