Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, they put out their best movies on laserdisc. Granted, most studios didn't care about movies as much back then. Their DVD output didn't have as many great movies compared to laserdisc and now they're Blu-ray output is less stellar than DVD. This is all my opinion, of course.

To me, they put out their best movies on laserdisc. Granted, most studios didn't care about movies as much back then. Their DVD output didn't have as many great movies compared to laserdisc and now they're Blu-ray output is less stellar than DVD. This is all my opinion, of course.

And I agree with you. I wish I had the laserdiscs. Lots of excellent movies!:exactly:

"Evil Dead" Steelbook Exclusive from Target

Has Mia hunched over on the front. Was hoping for a picture of the cabin on the back but instead it is just a zoomed in pic of one of the characters screaming.

Inner Blu-ray has some pretty cool artwork though!

:clap

M2206192_2.jpg

Was debating over getting the Evil Dead Bluray Steelbook from Target or the regular release. Decided to get the regular release since I like the cover more. Can't wait to watch it tonight. Going to rewatch the last scene over and over and over again.

Always great to see an awesome IronFingaz haul. :D

I really need to pick up the Ghibli blu rays before too many of them are released.

Gotta agree. I need more in my collection. I've got to get a Ghibli BR collection going. I've only got a few on DVD, but we love watching them over and over.

Back