Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a re-release of the DVD set from Japan way back when. I got that one but i quickly boxed it back up and it's now up in the attic. Those eyes were following me everywhere in the room, staring at me :panic:

I had that one. Cost a freaking fortune. :lol

FINALLY!!! I ordered several digibooks back on July 30th when Wbshop had the big sale and most were only $12.99; some were back-ordered so my order sat for almost a month. When it was finally ready to ship, my card declined (because I use my debit card and don't keep cash in the account until I need it) so I called them up and had them re-run the card and she said I was good to go! Well, just the one day delay was enough for one or two titles to sell out again, so my order still didn't ship and sat there for several more weeks! Ready to ship again, and same routine... decline, I add funds, call and they re-run... and then it sits there for a couple of days and I check the titles and I'll be damned if Cuckoo's Nest isn't sold out and gone from the web site! And I'm thinking the order probably won't ship again and may even get cancelled finally because they can't fill it.

But...

digis.jpg

Bought the Clone Wars season 4 this week. What a dissappointed opening. First 3 eps are the stupid calamari crap, then followed by the "Gungen" crap. and then 2 ep of c3po and r2d2 adventures. WTF! Thats all I have watched so far. Darth Maul cover but don't get to see hin towards the end of the season, I think.

FINALLY!!! I ordered several digibooks back on July 30th when Wbshop had the big sale and most were only $12.99; some were back-ordered so my order sat for almost a month. When it was finally ready to ship, my card declined (because I use my debit card and don't keep cash in the account until I need it) so I called them up and had them re-run the card and she said I was good to go! Well, just the one day delay was enough for one or two titles to sell out again, so my order still didn't ship and sat there for several more weeks! Ready to ship again, and same routine... decline, I add funds, call and they re-run... and then it sits there for a couple of days and I check the titles and I'll be damned if Cuckoo's Nest isn't sold out and gone from the web site! And I'm thinking the order probably won't ship again and may even get cancelled finally because they can't fill it.

But...

digis.jpg

I still need that Wonka !

So I still haven't received a shipping notice from WBShop.com for my Blade Runner collector's set. I emailed them earlier today but haven't heard from them yet. :mad:

I just wanted to give anyone interested a heads-up:

If you buy select marked packages of Skippy peanut butter, you'll receive a coupon for $4 off the new Amazing Spider-Man Blu/DVD/DC release.

Not a bad deal at all!

Back