Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest addition xD
picture.php

You think we might see an even better deal on Black Friday:pray:

Hey Iron, you getting any criterions this sale?

I've put a few in the cart so i might. Gotta check the budget first :(

Although i'm tempted to just add 20+ titles. Maybe next year :lol

Picked up Gremlins 25th Anniversary with slipcover and Scrooged with lenticular slip at Best Buy yesterday! On Saturday, picked up some cheap horror before the displays were taken down on Sunday (as I rightly guessed!)... got 28 Days Later, 28 Week Later and 30 Days of Night, all of which I'd been meaning to get but just never got around to! Wanted to get several others, but I controlled myself because I knew the Spider-man steelbook and Nemo cases were coming up!

Picked up Gremlins 25th Anniversary with slipcover and Scrooged with lenticular slip at Best Buy yesterday! On Saturday, picked up some cheap horror before the displays were taken down on Sunday (as I rightly guessed!)... got 28 Days Later, 28 Week Later and 30 Days of Night, all of which I'd been meaning to get but just never got around to! Wanted to get several others, but I controlled myself because I knew the Spider-man steelbook and Nemo cases were coming up!

Daaaaaamn Cummins! How many DVDs/Blus DO YOU HAVE?!?! :horror

Daaaaaamn Cummins! How many DVDs/Blus DO YOU HAVE?!?! :horror

I'm a little behind inputting recent purchases, but according to DVD Profiler, somewhere around 3600+, but that isn't completely accurate because of the way it counts box sets and multiple movies on the same disc, so I'm not really sure at the moment. And before someone makes the comment, no, I haven't watched them all, and yes, I do plan on watching them eventually... probably during my retirement! I watch what I can, when I can, so I'll get there.

Back