Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up Pirates on Stranger Tides 3D, Nightmare before Christmas 3D and Bolt 3D, all with lenticular slips, at Best Buy for $19.99 each!!! I love how they keep a rotating sale on 3D titles... I'll eventually get all the ones I'm interested in without paying an arm and leg!

Just picked up my Disney Brave Viva Metal pre-order cases from Best Buy! :yess: Also picked up Dark Shadows with lenticular slip for only $14.99! The Indy set was supposed to be on sale for $44.99, but wasn't, so I'll check a different Best Buy tomorrow.

Does anyone know anything about the movie Werewolf: The Beast Among Us? I've been seeing it in stores but don't know if it's any good.

Where did you see that deal? BestBuy.com stills says 200.....is there some link I can use in the event they haven't marked it down?

Picked up the Brave steelbook today (yes, I know it's a viva, but you really need to let it go), but they didn't actually have them on the shelf yet. Had to ask, and they knew they were supposed to put them out yesterday but were behind, so they went back and got me one.

Last edited:
Just picked up my Disney Brave Viva Metal pre-order cases from Best Buy! :yess: Also picked up Dark Shadows with lenticular slip for only $14.99! The Indy set was supposed to be on sale for $44.99, but wasn't, so I'll check a different Best Buy tomorrow.

That's a good price for DS. Is that a sale this week?

Edit:

Amazon has the non-slip case version for $10

Back