Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these in today!

Transformers.jpg

HPDH2.jpg

Very nice! :clap
That Transformers set looks awesome! :rock :rock :rock

I was on the fence originally about getting it, but I never got around to getting the Blu-rays of 1 or 2 and the Bey autograph finally pushed me over! Mine autograph is nice too; a full sig and not a "scribble" like in the video that was posted.

Nice, Lonnie!

You getting the Phantom disc exchanged?

Love this film! :rock

I haven't had a chance to watch it, so I didn't know anything was wrong with it... point me to the info so I can look into it.

Got this today...

Matrix.jpg

I've fallen for the Blu-ray book (digibook) packaging and I'm out to collect them all (except the UFC ones)! Anybody else like the Blu-ray book editions?

I was on the fence originally about getting it, but I never got around to getting the Blu-rays of 1 or 2 and the Bey autograph finally pushed me over! Mine autograph is nice too; a full sig and not a "scribble" like in the video that was posted.

I haven't had a chance to watch it, so I didn't know anything was wrong with it... point me to the info so I can look into it.

I'll send you a link later :)

I don't think it's anything major.

Got this today...

Matrix.jpg

I've fallen for the Blu-ray book (digibook) packaging and I'm out to collect them all (except the UFC ones)! Anybody else like the Blu-ray book editions?

Love the digibooks. I got around 43 myself. A few of them has gone OOP, though.

Already found the info and sent in my request! :yess: Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, I noticed at least 3 or 4 that were OOP, but the prices haven't gotten too terribly high yet, so I may try to grab them while they are still just a little above retail. Not counting the Target exclusives, it looks like Easy Rider, Midnight Express and Silverado will set me back the most. The Target ones are going to be a lot, so I will just be patient and hope I find a reasonable price somewhere.

Heck, I just ordered Amadeus for $7.99 and Doctor Zhivago for $9.49 from Amazon a couple of days ago, so I'm not buying a lot just yet and keeping a close eye on Amazon prices hoping to catch a lot of them on sale. I'm up to 25 owned/ordered out of 77 that I know of.

Got this today...

Matrix.jpg

I am with you. I know I am late to the party on them, but the more I see them the more I enjoy them.

Part of the reason I did not sweep in and buy Mockingbird this week. I may want the digi.

I didn't know Matrix had one. THAT I do want. :slap

Already found the info and sent in my request! :yess: Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, I noticed at least 3 or 4 that were OOP, but the prices haven't gotten too terribly high yet, so I may try to grab them while they are still just a little above retail. Not counting the Target exclusives, it looks like Easy Rider, Midnight Express and Silverado will set me back the most. The Target ones are going to be a lot, so I will just be patient and hope I find a reasonable price somewhere.

Heck, I just ordered Amadeus for $7.99 and Doctor Zhivago for $9.49 from Amazon a couple of days ago, so I'm not buying a lot just yet and keeping a close eye on Amazon prices hoping to catch a lot of them on sale. I'm up to 25 owned/ordered out of 77 that I know of.

Silverado is probably the one that cost the most to get but the others are only a little over retail. You might even be able to get Silverado for the same.

Some has had luck finding The Sound Of Music at Target every now and then. West Side Story has a replacement disc thing going on as well but i think stores have already started to stock the corrected version. I think you have to check the UPC code or something.

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory and A River Runs Through It are also OOP.

I am with you. I know I am late to the party on them, but the more I see them the more I enjoy them.

Part of the reason I did not sweep in and buy Mockingbird this week. I may want the digi.

I didn't know Matrix had one. THAT I do want. :slap

Get the Mockingbird digibook. It's the better of the two releases, except for the cover, which is meh.

If you keep an eye on the Matrix digibook, you should be able to get it for $9.99 or less.

Back