Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure enough, they do download to the computer. So I downloaded all 4 of my UV DC movies onto the computer. I guess I'll have to do the same thing if I want to watch on my ipad though.

This may've been asked before but I'm too lazy to look. Are they going to make Ultimate Editions of the last 2 HP movies?

This weeks haul...

collection20252.jpg

collection2029.jpg

Got both the Potter 3D Blu-rays at Best Buy today. Currently exclusive to BB, and Warner announced that the entire Potter series is going out of print at the end of the year. So get them while supplies last.

I've been considering getting these now for a future 3DTV purchase.

It's true that you can't put your Ultraviolet copy into iTunes, but if you have the most recent update for the Flixster app, you can indeed download a copy to your iPhone or iPad and play it back on the road without a wifi connection.

That is good to know. Thanks, Tom! :duff

This UV digital copy sucks......what retard at WB decided on this?

Probably the same guy who decided that Netflix has to wait 28 days before renting their movies.

Got both the Potter 3D Blu-rays at Best Buy today. Currently exclusive to BB, and Warner announced that the entire Potter series is going out of print at the end of the year. So get them while supplies last.

You mean for single copies? Because they are still putting together collections, on blu-ray. So it's not like people wont be able to grab that.

My Equilibrium Steelbook finally arrived on Saturday. Really nice looking!!! Will probably sit down and watch it tonight.

~~~Ordered the remake of A Better Tomorrow. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow.

Arrived today all from the german amazon site

Pirates of the Caribbean - Die Piraten-Quadrologie (Limitierte Collector's Edition Schatztruhe inkl. Soundtrack) [Blu-ray]
Transformers (Limitierte Steelbook Edition) [Blu-ray]
Transformers 3 - Dark of the moon (limitiertes Steelbook inkl. DVD & Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]

The ultimate Friday The 13th collection and The Mighty Ducks trilogy landed in the mail today... quite a contrast :lol

has anyone preordered blurays from amazon before do you receive it the same date it is released or a day or two later? i want to preorder but if it doesn arrive the same day its release then it might be better to pick it up at best buy instead.

has anyone preordered blurays from amazon before do you receive it the same date it is released or a day or two later? i want to preorder but if it doesn arrive the same day its release then it might be better to pick it up at best buy instead.

I get them on release day, but I have Amazon Prime, so I'm not sure if that's why.

I order from amazon all the time. mine usually ship a couple days after it's released

Back