Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it from Planet Axel. They shipped it last Tuesday.

Crappy pic incoming:

Ad0L-ITCEAA9nM1.jpg

Must be nice. I wish the wb had already shipped it. My guess is they wont ship it till tomorrow. And tomorrow is a holiday. Oh man, this just got worse.

Must be nice. I wish the wb had already shipped it. My guess is they wont ship it till tomorrow. And tomorrow is a holiday. Oh man, this just got worse.

Yeah, USPS won't be working. However, the UPS is!! And I will be getting my Harry Potter in store tomorrow, along with the Page to Screen book from Amazon! :yess::yess:

Yeah, USPS won't be working. However, the UPS is!! And I will be getting my Harry Potter in store tomorrow, along with the Page to Screen book from Amazon! :yess::yess:

Sadly, since mine is free shipping, it will be with usps. Wont go out till Saturday. Wow, this sucks. But it's the price I have to pay to have a limited edition set.

I haven't bought any movies for a while but what's the deal with these UV digital copies? Any different from a regular DC?

I picked up Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 in 3D today... Marathon tonight!

are these the Best Buy exclusives?

Went to Target today to see about their DH P2 exclusive but I couldn't find any. I must not have been looking in the right area because their selection wasn't that good at all:(

They are the new digital copy format that Warner Bros. is using now. You have to stream the movies using the Flixster app on your iPhone or iPad, or on your computer. You can't just download it onto the computer and use your iTunes to watch these DC's. You MUST have an internet connection (Wifi or 3G) to access your movie, so this means no more movies to watch on road trips or on an airplane. (Unless you have really awesome 3G that's inexpensive).

what bs..........................................................:gah:

From what i understand, they can only be streamed online and on a computer only. No iPad, iPhone or any of that.

I haven't bought any movies for a while but what's the deal with these UV digital copies? Any different from a regular DC?

what are those anyway?

are these the Best Buy exclusives?

Went to Target today to see about their DH P2 exclusive but I couldn't find any. I must not have been looking in the right area because their selection wasn't that good at all:(

Yeah, I think I saw them advertised as being Best Buy exclusives for now at least.

Got both the Potter 3D Blu-rays at Best Buy today. Currently exclusive to BB, and Warner announced that the entire Potter series is going out of print at the end of the year. So get them while supplies last.

They are the new digital copy format that Warner Bros. is using now. You have to stream the movies using the Flixster app on your iPhone or iPad, or on your computer. You can't just download it onto the computer and use your iTunes to watch these DC's. You MUST have an internet connection (Wifi or 3G) to access your movie, so this means no more movies to watch on road trips or on an airplane. (Unless you have really awesome 3G that's inexpensive).

It's true that you can't put your Ultraviolet copy into iTunes, but if you have the most recent update for the Flixster app, you can indeed download a copy to your iPhone or iPad and play it back on the road without a wifi connection.

I still prefer iTunes compatability, but Ultraviolet copies are not just for streaming--that can be downloaded straight to the device and played back in the car, on a plane, etc. I tried it with Green Lantern, and it works.

It's true that you can't put your Ultraviolet copy into iTunes, but if you have the most recent update for the Flixster app, you can indeed download a copy to your iPhone or iPad and play it back on the road without a wifi connection.

I still prefer iTunes compatability, but Ultraviolet copies are not just for streaming--that can be downloaded straight to the device and played back in the car, on a plane, etc. I tried it with Green Lantern, and it works.

Well that sounds better for sure! Thanks for the update Tom!! :rock

Back