Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get them on release day, but I have Amazon Prime, so I'm not sure if that's why.

great thanks Darth Waller, because it will take me a 10$ taxi ride to get to my local Best Buy so I think getting it on Amazon is the better deal then but I was just worried if i will get it on time Ill preorder it now then

After never buying a single Harry Potter blu-ray I picked up the complete series box set at Best Buy today.

I'm particularly excited to own Prisoner of Azkaban, The Half-Blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows 1 & 2. Those four films were surprisingly fantastic, IMO.

After never buying a single Harry Potter blu-ray I picked up the complete series box set at Best Buy today.

I'm particularly excited to own Prisoner of Azkaban, The Half-Blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows 1 & 2. Those four films were surprisingly fantastic, IMO.

I pre ordered the blu ray set with 1-8 in it

I'm only looking to buy 3 bluray items in the next month (four if you count importing Cap America steelbook) and each one is on sale on Black Friday

Harry Potter box set (all eight fliks) - gift
Lord of the Rings Extended set - gift
XMen first class - me

I hope these don't sell out cuz I don't plan on going to Best Buy at 5 in the dam morning

Lord of the Rings will be $49.99, and Harry Potter will be $39.99, both at Best Buy.

I'm hoping Amazon.com will price match on or before Cyber Monday, but I'll pick these up in store just in case Amazon doesn't come through.

Nah, you got one more week :)

10% discount code: V7F3Y3T

Hmmm, when does 12 Angry Men come out ? Think we will be able to snag it in this sale bro?

I am holding out for the "Ultimate" set next year. :panic:

I'm hoping to get this set on Black Friday at a nice discount. :D

I should have waited... but I just couldn't... :monkey3

the postman woke me up on monday to deliver this one

41irGMleUJL._SS400_.jpg

31EJ50c3xEL._SS400_.jpg

Uhhhh.....hmmmm....ummm.....not sure what to make of this "Design"....lol :lol I'd almost feel weird having this sit on my shelf lol

I now have the complete Harry Potter collection in STEELBOOK exclusives from Future Shop. Pics to come soon.

Also, buying the last film on day 1, gives me the chance to get a FREE steelbook collector shelf case, that fits ALL the HP steelbooks in. But I have to go back to the store on Dec16th. And supplies are limited. 25 per store maybe. SO I gotta get there early.
When and if I snag that, I will have full pics of this whole set, complete with the collectible shelf box thing.

Does anyone know if BB has the Looney Tunes Platinum Collection on the shelves today? Rather not have to get it from Amazon.

I am holding out for the "Ultimate" set next year. :panic:

I hear you. I actually really like the Harry Potter films but its not a series that I'll pour through special features and deleted scenes like I do with SW and LOTR. One little case at $79.99 with all 8 films is perfect for me.

Good luck to those who are waiting to pick this up on Black Friday. Its already sold out at all Targets and one Best Buy in my area and that's at $79.99. Prepare to get up hella early if you want to somehow get it cheaper than that after Thanksgiving. :)

I can officially say I will not order from the wb shop again. They still haven't shipped out my HP. That's pretty pathetic.

Back