Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had bought Star Wars on blu from Best Buy and they never sent me the film cell I was suppose to get with it. I never said anything because....well......I didn't really care. I just figured they were out of them. Anyway, I got an email saying they were sorry I didn't get mine and sent it to me. Nice that they did that without me asking. The cell is of Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting with light sabers in episode III.

My first two Criterion blus!!

100_3499.jpg

Just Harry Potter for me on Friday. I think I spent a bit too much last week with the Criterion sale going on. :monkey3 :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I bought the Scarface steelbook from ebay $15 bucks shipped..

I don't know if the Digital Copy was used but I don't want it..
So I'll give it to the person who answers this trivia question:

After Tony is shot while watching the caricature of Sinatra, How much does he say his suit is worth?

WILL ALSO THROW IN THOR!

Last edited:
Went broke buying 3D movies for the kids: Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Bolt, Chicken Little, Meet the Robinsons.

Tom, how is 3D at home? I've been considering getting a 3D set next year, but not sure what they're like compared to the movies. And all these different glasses and such just confuses the crap out of me.

Tom, how is 3D at home? I've been considering getting a 3D set next year, but not sure what they're like compared to the movies. And all these different glasses and such just confuses the crap out of me.

Let me know when you are ready bro. I will help you find what you want. :)

I was so pissed at Frys when I picked up Halloween II because the tag below it said it was on sale for $6.99. But then it rang up at regular price $17.99. I was like, "Oh, hell no!" Then I knew right away what they were trying to pull. The crapfest of Rob Zombie's H2 is what was on sale. I thought they might extend the offer to the real H2, but no go. The clerk didn't even know the difference! I left it behind, and will pick it up later for a better price.

Me = peeved...

Back