Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is it crappy? :dunno

I got it today and the only thing i don't like is the certificates being printed and not stickers.

Besides the ratings logos being printed on the steel, I've heard there's no interior artwork, no rear image, and obviously it has the bluray banner at the top (though admittedly that's a very minor quibble).

For the price that Play.com asked for, this is definitely a sub par release :(

Besides the ratings logos being printed on the steel, I've heard there's no interior artwork, no rear image, and obviously it has the bluray banner at the top (though admittedly that's a very minor quibble).

For the price that Play.com asked for, this is definitely a sub par release :(

• It doesn't have interior artwork
  • Does have the printed certificates
  • Does have a rear image
  • There is not bluray banner on mine

Got this in the mail yesterday. About to go watch it!! :rock :rock

IMG_3863.JPG

Congrats :hi5:

It's really lame that Disney has started to include all the special features on the 3D set while the 2D set get's very little :mad:

I don't mind. I see myself getting a 3D tv someday. I've gotten a lot of other titles in 3D, but only if I know that they shot it in native 3D. lol:rotfl

Don't all TV's come with 3D now?

No it's still very much an overrated luxury.

I doubt I'll ever buy a 3D TV.

I already wear glasses so don't need the discomfort of wearing another pair over the top.

On top of that I suffer from Migraines & the very few 3D movies I've seen have exaggerated the condition & the following day it's almost impossible to drag myself out of bed they are that bad so couldn't imagine wanting to watch a 3D broadcast for any prolonged length of time.

Neil

Last edited:
I picked up Island of Lost Souls and Night of the Hunter at B&N today. Didn't even think about the Laughton connection, til I was driving away.

Also snagged Cars 2 of course, and with the $3 off coupon on the Crow, I couldn't resist paying $7 for it. Oh, and I broke down and spent the $60 at the wbshop on the Sucker Punch steelbook SDCC exclusive. Hey, I like the artwork.

I picked up Island of Lost Souls and Night of the Hunter at B&N today. Didn't even think about the Laughton connection, til I was driving away.

Also snagged Cars 2 of course, and with the $3 off coupon on the Crow, I couldn't resist paying $7 for it. Oh, and I broke down and spent the $60 at the wbshop on the Sucker Punch steelbook SDCC exclusive. Hey, I like the artwork.

Great pickups!! That steelbook looked awesome! I had no idea they were selling it on the WBshop.

I am avoiding the B&N website from now on. They screwed me big time last time. Grrr!!!!:mad::mad:

Edit:
Oh, and since I avoided the BN website, I made a little trip to my local B&N. :)
My little haul from today. There were some $5 Blu-rays I got from Target as well
IMG_3864.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Did you get the f@%k up fixed? You got DVD instead of Blu-Ray or something, right?

:rock :rock :rock

Did you get the f@%k up fixed? You got DVD instead of Blu-Ray or something, right?

Yeah, they sent me the DVD instead of BLu-ray. And it was a great deal too with the online coupon and my membership. The movie was about $12 for the blu-ray of the Times of Harvey Milk. They didn't even have an exchange option. Just told me too bad so sad, here's your money back. Those jerks!!!

Back