Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i had to go to a lot of Blu-ray sites, and that is the number 1 thing EVERYONE is complaining about. No iTunes compatability. It streams while you watch, so no using it on planes either. which sucks

And no, Harry Potter will be the UV ones now. Anything from Warner Brothers will be UV from now on

EVERYTHING from Warner Brothers?????

Wow. That sucks. Thanks for the info. Well, I'll definitely stay clear of the digital download option from them then, if I can help it. I'll stick with the single Blu-Ray disc.

What a waste. :( I'm glad GL is the only one I bought into.

EVERYTHING from Warner Brothers?????

Wow. That sucks. Thanks for the info. Well, I'll definitely stay clear of the digital download option from them then, if I can help it. I'll stick with the single Blu-Ray disc.

What a waste. :( I'm glad GL is the only one I bought into.

yep! everything. check out harry's amazon page now. It says ultraviolet digital copy

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Deathly-Hallows-Three-Disc-Blu-ray-UltraViolet/dp/B001UV4XJ2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1319595182&sr=8-3[/ame]

picked this up today

images

images

I wanted to buy Dazed & Confused today, but I'm going to hold out until the sale.

Good call. It is much better on Criterion ! And the price is right with the sale !

Remember the discount codes so you can get it a little cheaper.

Remind us ! :D

Dang, that's the cheapest so far!! I should have checked them out before Fry's. Oh well.

Agreed ! I cancelled amazon for Frys ! LOL.

So that means I won't be able to get DH 2 on my iPad with the rest? :mad:

Oh there are ways ;)

Well you can download the Flixster app, and it will stream it for you. :rotfl:rotfl

Oh, and I can't wait for Deathly Hallows 2 to come out. I missed it in theaters. :(

Me too. Cannot wait for it.

picked this up today

images

images

Damn ! I would love that one !

Picked up attack the block on blu today. Hope it as good as people say it is. Watching the trailer, it kind of looks like a jacked up monster squad.

Picked this up yesterday:

EntColl_LetMeIn_Inlay_HR-2011961311.jpg

Let Me In

Never seen this one before, but I heard some good things.
Will see if I can find some more horrorfilms after work for the Halloween weekend! :D :rock

Back