Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that " The thing " is in HMV ?.
It's a slip ?. I thought it was a steelbook.

Is it blu ray ?.

I already have a copy of the thing on blu ray but it was sticking for some reason the time I watched it so I'd like to pick this one up.

Yes it's a slip, they've re-released it on blu ray I've only seen it in hmv but asda and sainsburys surpose to stock it?

I'm in Ireland visiting my mum, i saw that The Thing in HMV, definitely getting that when i get back.

And you read The Walking Dead, that deserves a hug - :1-1:

Ya just started reading up to vol 5, love the story and Tony Moore artwork, in fact just ordered from eBay a signed print of the cover of issue 1 :yess:

Those that are on GetGlue, I have several accounts there. Let me know your names and I'll follow you.

Hey Chap! I was wondering what your opinion was on these new UV digital copies? I don't think I like it as much. It may be i'm just not as technology savvy as everyone, but I kinda like having the DC's on my iTunes and not having to use a streaming thing like Flixster to watch movies. Oh well.

I haven't even downloaded yet to be honest. :(

So there's no way to transfer it to iTunes even after you establish an account? I read on the link that Iron posted, that even if the company behind UV 'fails,' you still get to keep your copy???

I'm confused. :lol

I'm with you though. I already don't like it. I much rather have my iTunes transfer and not have to worry about it. The whole 'streaming' business, I couldn't care less about. I want my copy, darn-it!!! :lol

Yeah, it's basically a "screw you" to Apple and iTunes. :mad:

I haven't even downloaded yet to be honest. :(

So there's no way to transfer it to iTunes even after you establish an account? I read on the link that Iron posted, that even if the company behind UV 'fails,' you still get to keep your copy???

I'm confused. :lol

I'm with you though. I already don't like it. I much rather have my iTunes transfer and not have to worry about it. The whole 'streaming' business, I couldn't care less about. I want my copy, darn-it!!! :lol

Oh man, Jurassic Park trilogy was $34.99 at Fry's. That's cheaper than Amazon right now! :rock :rock

Dang. That's not a bad price to pay even if I only want the first movie. :thud:

What's the packaging like? Is it separate cases or are they all together in a fold-out digipak?

Back