Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hanna (steelbook from uk)
Priest (steelbook from france)
The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc Sec (steelbook from uk)
Scarface Coffret Edition limitée (from france)

grabbed this yesterday:hi5::yess:

downsized_0918111230.jpg

I may not be 12, but I would've still bought the original versions over these if I had a choice.

But you don't have the choice. That's the whole point. You just don't and probably never will.
What are peoples biggest issues? That Han doesn't shoot first?
Stuff like that?
Or you also want the crappy looking matting effects left as they were too, and in turn, look terrible in Blu Ray?
I'll take these 6 cleaned up movies, and be happy and run.

But you don't have the choice. That's the whole point. You just don't and probably never will.
1. What are peoples biggest issues? That Han doesn't shoot first?
Stuff like that?
2. Or you also want the crappy looking matting effects left as they were too, and in turn, look terrible in Blu Ray?

I'll take these 6 cleaned up movies, and be happy and run.

1. R2-D2 behind rocks, Greedo shoots first, stupid robots entering Tatooine, Vader Nooo, Hayden at the end of ROTJ, "Jedi Rocks", Kenobi's scream ect.

2. Yes :lecture

Last edited:
1. R2-D2 behind rocks, Greedo shoots first, stupid robots entering Tatooine, Vader Nooo, Hayden at the end of ROTJ, "Jedi Rocks", Kenobi's scream ect.

2. Yes :lecture

Don't forget the stupid song in ROTJ, and all the new "cute" CGI characters in the foreground of many scenes.

I'm actually happy they got rid of the matte lines. Cleaning up the movies I am happy with... adding stuff or changing stuff I am not.

Fingaz gets it. :lecture

Smart people get it :lecture

Don't forget the stupid song in ROTJ, and all the new "cute" CGI characters in the foreground of many scenes.

I'm actually happy they got rid of the matte lines. Cleaning up the movies I am happy with... adding stuff or changing stuff I am not.

That's Jedi Rock. And CGI characters are mostly distracting. They stand out instead of blending in.

I like Jabba in ANH talking to Solo but they seriously have to fix the CGI on him.

I think a full restoration (6K or something) of the original movies would look great. But Lucas would have to spend some movie doing that.

Back