Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome steelbook where did you end up getting it from?

Ended up getting it shipped to me from a friend in Germany :rotfl

Dammit I wanted that steelbook so bad. Wish Future Shop was going to get it too. Damn...

Just got the regular slipcover one. At least it has a slipcover lol

The Slipcover isn't bad man, I just saw the steelbook and had to have it! :lol

That steelbook is nicee! Just got these in the mail today. Probably get a chance to watch it this weekend when the kids are asleep.

18bab8f5-5121-c6cf.jpg

thanks bro! :rock I looove DBZ man! :rock

Got my copy of the Star Wars blu ray set on Tuesday!

Please watch my short review vid my Fellow Freaks!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA1neqaDYWE"]NEW! Star Wars blu ray complete set unboxing - YouTube[/ame]

Bruce Im just uploading a vid on the US Bluray for StarWars its about the same the only difference is that they did not print characters' image on the disc

The packaging is a bit different as well. The slipbox is the same but the disc holder is different.

Friend of mine said she didn't have this movie on DVD, so I had to buy it for her. It's just blasphemy to not own this film.

Clue-DVD.jpg

I do have to say the sound and picture is awesome you pick up on a lot of things you could not notice before

I've been enjoying seeing all the background detail that I've never noticed before. I am personally very happy to have these six movies on Blu-ray--the uproar and protest from some fans hasn't kept me from really enjoying this release so far.

Thor 3D Combo Pack
X-Men DVD/Bluray/Digital Combo with comic downloads
Big Bang Theory 4th Season with free t-shirt
Star War complete saga with free t-shirt

:D

Star Wars on Blu. Totally happy as well. Sound is STELLAR!!
Picture is great too!
Loving the little details, that just bring the image to life more.
Even stupid things, like the detail on Jabba's door when 3PO knocks.
Or the details on 3P0's and R2's metallic dome, scratches and what not.

A scene I used to "show off" and demo to people, back on VHS, just testing out my dads stereo receiver and speakers, was the Speeder Bike scene. It sounded great back in the day, cranked on our loud system. Now it's just awesome! 6.1 surround, with sound all around, whipping by and what not. Love what I'm seeing and hearing.

Watching Phantom right now. Relaxing, enjoying and going in order.

And I just laugh at the all the people who continue to cry and complain because of changes made lol Relax. Lucas did NOT destroy your childhood! It's still Star Wars and they are just movies.
Stop worrying about stupid things in a movie you watched as a kid, and go outside and play baseball or something with your own kids. Those that grew up with the old ones are now over 30, even 40, so stop crying about it and move on lol You're not 12 anymore. :)
My 2 cents on that. lol

Back