Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock That's awesome. Mine won't ship from HMV until next Monday. I'm hoping it'll be here when I get back from vacation 2 weeks later.

That's odd as mine is from HMV as well so your should be posted this week as well.

Looking forward to watching it again.
It was on the plane on Monday night on my way back from Holiday but fought the urge to not watch it so I can see it in HD goodness ;) lol

Will get some piccies up when it arrives :)

Neil

That's odd as mine is from HMV as well so your should be posted this week as well.

Looking forward to watching it again.
It was on the plane on Monday night on my way back from Holiday but fought the urge to not watch it so I can see it in HD goodness ;) lol

Will get some piccies up when it arrives :)

Neil

Yeah, but I think maybe you get priority since they have to ship it overseas for me. :dunno

Either way I can't wait for it to arrive. I haven't had a chance to see it in good quality since the theater. Even though I didn't like the movie more than X Men and Cap America, Loki was my favorite villain from these movies.

Yeah, but I think maybe you get priority since they have to ship it overseas for me. :dunno

Either way I can't wait for it to arrive. I haven't had a chance to see it in good quality since the theater. Even though I didn't like the movie more than X Men and Cap America, Loki was my favorite villain from these movies.

Hmmm could be...shame though :(

Have you ordered the X-men steelbook from Play.com??

I've still not seen First Class it was on the plane on the way out for my holidays but again I resisted the urge to watch it because I wanted my first experience to be HD quality & not on some silly 7" screen ;)

Neil

Yeah I have the Xmen on order. I had to rent it last week because I couldn't wait any longer to see it. HMV also has a Green Lantern steel book in case you missed it and might be interested.

32595525.jpg

Yeah I have the Xmen on order. I had to rent it last week because I couldn't wait any longer to see it. HMV also has a Green Lantern steel book in case you missed it and might be interested.

Cool beans.
I've been fighting every urge to watch this & not read anything about it until I get the steel book...it's bloody tough I can tell you ;)

Yeah got the GL steel book on pre-order already.

Hoping someone will be putting up a TF: DoTM steel book at some point soon

Neil

Didn't realize Lion King was out !.
Where did you pick that up Karma ? , I'm hoping to get one as early as possible in hope for a slip to go with the other Disneys.

Should have Dumbo today in the mail. Also picked up Top Gun on sale at BB for $10 for my wife, and Twilight Zone season 2 for me.

Didn't realize Lion King was out !.
Where did you pick that up Karma ? , I'm hoping to get one as early as possible in hope for a slip to go with the other Disneys.

That's the US release. I picked mine up from Blockbuster yesterday. The UK get it in November.

Thanks , do you know of any sites that have it in stock still ?.
I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I managed to finally grab a snow white with slip yesterday for a great price. Just Dumbo and Lion King I'm after now.

Thanks , do you know of any sites that have it in stock still ?.
I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I managed to finally grab a snow white with slip yesterday for a great price. Just Dumbo and Lion King I'm after now.

If you want the US version, i recommend Planet Axel. They should have it, even though it's not out until Oct. 4 (they get movies early). I've been buying from them for years.

Yeah , any version now that I have the multi region player. :)
I forgot about planet axel , I'll stick an order in with them soon. Hopefully they'll get the slips. Thanks !.

Yeah , any version now that I have the multi region player. :)
I forgot about planet axel , I'll stick an order in with them soon. Hopefully they'll get the slips. Thanks !.

It's Region Free and it will have the slip :)

How any locked movies have you gotten since getting the Blu-Ray player?

Back