Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this blu-ray up recently...

NEl8owllxix3ol_1_1.jpg

and pre-ordered these off of Amazon...

THOR_combo_blu-ray.jpg

B004LWZW4C.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:rock :yess: :rock

Spiderman DVD
Escape from the Planet of the Apes DVD
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes DVD

I was about to pee my pants when I saw you getting Rear Window and Vertigo on Blu-ray. Then Richard mentioned they were DVD, so crisis averted! :yess::yess::yess::panic::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol

There's been mention of the next Hitchcock movie being The Birds. But i really wish the studios (especially Universal) would get their thumb out their butt and release more Hitchcock.

And we need more Billy Wilder :lecture Some like it hot ain't enough.

:lol

There's been mention of the next Hitchcock movie being The Birds. But i really wish the studios (especially Universal) would get their thumb out their butt and release more Hitchcock.

And we need more Billy Wilder :lecture Some like it hot ain't enough.

I LOVE Double Indemnity, The Apartment, and the Lost Weekend. I need to see more Wilder films though, that's for sure.

Barry Lyndon is available on bluray separately? I've been waiting for it to be released on blu outside of the set since I already had all the other films. Havn't seen this one yet.

Nice huge haul BTW! :D

Barry Lyndon is available on bluray separately? I've been waiting for it to be released on blu outside of the set since I already had all the other films. Havn't seen this one yet.

Nice huge haul BTW! :D

I think Amazon's sold that and Lolita separately as exclusives since May. But they're available everywhere from Aug. 30, i think.

And thanks! :hi5:

Thanks IF! I'll probably go for both of them, as I've been holding off until the set was broken out. Just really didn't want to go down the path of picking up duplicate blus just because I couldn't get the ones I was missing individually.

Nice haul, but you kinda chose a bad time to buy Evil Dead II, as that edition is going OOP, soon to be replaced by a newer edition with more extras, better picture quality etc.

I think it comes out in either Oct or Nov

Back