Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice haul, but you kinda chose a bad time to buy Evil Dead II, as that edition is going OOP, soon to be replaced by a newer edition with more extras, better picture quality etc.

I think it comes out in either Oct or Nov

Yeah, i saw that. It's coming in November but i want to watch it in October so i just got this one. It seems more fitting then November :D If the new one really is a big improvement over the old one, i'll just upgrade next year.

B-Day Haul:

6064330949_e140937713_b.jpg

At least I"m not the only person that likes to watch the Librarian movies.

:lol I saw the third one on TV a couple of weeks back. At first I was a bit sceptical about it, because I always thought it would be a cheap Indy rip-off.
But I actually found it to be a lot of fun!

Yesterday I watched the first of the movies for the first time and I liked that too! :rock :rock :rock

:lol

There's been mention of the next Hitchcock movie being The Birds. But i really wish the studios (especially Universal) would get their thumb out their butt and release more Hitchcock.

And we need more Billy Wilder :lecture Some like it hot ain't enough.

I've had the Birds and To Kill A Mockingbird on order at Amazon since October 11, 2010!!! Don't know why they put them up for order so long ago without a release date! But at least I'm ordered!!! :lol

I've had the Birds and To Kill A Mockingbird on order at Amazon since October 11, 2010!!! Don't know why they put them up for order so long ago without a release date! But at least I'm ordered!!! :lol

To Kill a Mockingbird and Lawrence of Arabia are tops on my list of most anticipated Blu-rays.

Plus I think they feel mainstream movies will bring them the quicker return. Not investing the time and money into the classics for less return. Feeling only videophiles and fanatics will pick up such things.

Back