Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Back to the Future earlier in the week, and my Aliens Egg showed up as well. Not sure it was really worth the bucks, but what the Hell, it looks good on the shelf.

5126228214_f996a59eee_b.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I've been pretty broke lately, but got Se7en, Grindhouse, and Seven Samurai, for my birthday. I'm so happy they finally released Grindhouse, the way it was shown in the theaters. Se7en is absolutely amazing on Blu. This movie finally looks the way it should. I haven't been able to watch Seven Samurai yet.

I ordered my Toy Story 3 through Target.com. Is there a way to take it back to the store and have them credit the coupon?

There was a History Channel Batman special called "Batman Unmasked" that came on around the time The Dark Knight was released. I'm looking for it on DVD.

I've gotten mixed messages about whether it was released as a DVD extra with the Target exclusive Batman mask DVD case. Anybody have that particular set? Is it on there? Thanks.

SnakeDoc

There was a History Channel Batman special called "Batman Unmasked" that came on around the time The Dark Knight was released. I'm looking for it on DVD.

I've gotten mixed messages about whether it was released as a DVD extra with the Target exclusive Batman mask DVD case. Anybody have that particular set? Is it on there? Thanks.

SnakeDoc

I don't think they ever put that on a DVD. Its not on the History Chanel store as a seperate release and I never heard of it being on one of the movie dvd's. They play it every now and then so you might just have to get lucky and DVR it like I did.

SnakeDoc

According to this, it's on the bluray at least........

https://cgi.ebay.com/DARK-KNIGHT-2-...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item2a0b3ca9b6

Back