Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pictures, Mr. Fingaz.^^
Now for the hard part:
German Audio, with rating spots on the front and digi-pac, or only english audio without rating spots and digi-book.
:lol:

Just phoned my dad.
He already ordered this "ballsack"-edition of the Alien Anthology.
:lol
I told him that there are better versions and because he´s not that into the internet, he did what he could do...and ordered this.
I got one hell of a dad, but he´s going old, so I canceled the order for him and will get the UK Digi-Pac, or US Digi-Book.
Either way it´s better then this ____ty german edition.
"Facehugger-relief" it says on amazon...
Who believes this, take a look at the art, people.

Anyway...has anyone seen a special edition with the Queen on the cover, I loved that concept.

Just phoned my dad.
He already ordered this "ballsack"-edition of the Alien Anthology.
:lol

That should be the official name for this edition. Going into a store, hey have you got the Alien Anthology ballsack edition instock? :rotfl :rotfl

That should be the official name for this edition. Going into a store, hey have you got the Alien Anthology ballsack edition instock? :rotfl :rotfl

Wait, I´m on it...never too late for that.
:rotfl

Serious, what the hell...that´s the ugliest edition for a DVD/Blu-Ray I´ve ever seen.
Glad I´m gettin´another one.

Then selling my Quadrilogy (sad about it, but don´t need 2 boxes) tradin´it for money, as well as MGS4 (not my kinda genre anymore, sasly...too) and for the trade of both I´m getting Vanquish.

Sounds like quite a deal to me.

I'll get this after i sell the quadrilogy:

79061513.jpg

emotborat.gif

Does that facehugger come off the package or what does it do exactly other than just hanging there like a......well, you know. :lol

Back