Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the "Ballsack Edition" in a store during my lunchbreak. It looked nice enough, I guess. Better than the pics make it seem. The facehugger is like a relief, like it's hugging the package, but I can imagine it will be a pain when you put this between other Blu Rays in your collection, because of that facehugger.

The edition with the Egg was next to it and that looked way more awesome :rock :rock :rock
Too bad, it was too expensive :(

Just saw the "Ballsack Edition" in a store during my lunchbreak. It looked nice enough, I guess. Better than the pics make it seem. The facehugger is like a relief, like it's hugging the package, but I can imagine it will be a pain when you put this between other Blu Rays in your collection, because of that facehugger.

The edition with the Egg was next to it and that looked way more awesome :rock :rock :rock
Too bad, it was too expensive :(

You gonna get the Ballsack Edition? :lol

Yeah me too, I'm hoping for some good sales during black friday.

And I'm almost tempted to get the ballsack edition only because it is called the ballsack edition. :lol (i won't though)

Yeah me too, I'm hoping for some good sales during black friday.

And I'm almost tempted to get the ballsack edition only because it is called the ballsack edition. :lol (i won't though)

You know, it's not actually called ballsack edition (it's called facehugger edition), that's a photoshop i made :rotfl

Today's Haul! No surprises here! BTTF, Aliens, and Toy Story 2 - Future Shop Steelbook - just one more to go! woot

I went to both Future Shop AND Best Buy and they were also sold out here! Had to get it from a Grocery Superstore lol

Check out the pics to see the Toy Story 2 packaging. Next week, the final chapter - again will be the Steelbook. Even tho it doesn't match the first two.

Back