Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. highly recommend this movie! i bit surreal seeing heath ledgers last performance and some imagery that really is haunting. the way they finished the film is a great tribute and surprisingly fits very well with the plot imo. and some great preformances from new actors that held their own against the major players. 9/10

Picture651-1.jpg

That is a great deal for Fraggle Rock, I saw that in my email this morning and have been kicking it around; might be a nice belated Father's Day present. :lol

Word is that the Barnes & Noble 50% Off sale runs from July 13-27.

Already working on a list of Criterion Blu-Rays i'm getting :yess:

You bought all of them? :horror :monkey1

NOOOOOOOO! I just posted it in case someone didn't see it.

I'm not like YOU! :lol

Edit: I hope you know I meant "like YOU" meaning I don't buy every release like you seem too. :D

Last edited:
Do you really need Fraggle Rock on blu-ray? On top of that, this is usually the kind of thing you like to let the kids watch - in the car, in their room, on the portable dvd player, etc., so having the regular DVD isn't a bad idea.

What chu gettin'?

Sanjuro
Yojimbo
Bigger than Life
M
Stagecoach
The Leopard
Red Desert
Mystery Train
Walkabout (maybe, I heard that the disc isn't manufactured right)
Days of Heaven
Summer Hours
Vivre sa vie

So yeah, basically any Criterion that is on Blu-ray which I don't have yet. :panic::cuckoo::lol:lol:lol

Back