Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And your a...

TurdSandwich.jpg

:pfft: :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Lots of really good sales this week for Father's Day. I finally picked up Terminator Salvation for $12 at Meijers, and they also had Inglorious Basterds for $15. Yes, it had the slip cover for those that care. I may have to pick that one up.

And Law Abiding Citizen is just $10 at Target, with titles like Million Dollar Baby and Gran Torino at $12.

Lots of really good sales this week for Father's Day. I finally picked up Terminator Salvation for $12 at Meijers, and they also had Inglorious Basterds for $15. Yes, it had the slip cover for those that care. I may have to pick that one up.

And Law Abiding Citizen is just $10 at Target, with titles like Million Dollar Baby and Gran Torino at $12.

Are these Blu-Rays?

Luis

I was wondering that also...are those blu-rays at that price. I still would like to pick up Inglorious Basterds. Tomorrow Im going to run
out and pick up Book of Eli...love this movie.

So I broke down and bought the blu Legend of Zorro for ten bucks at Meijers today. I really enjoyed Mask of Zorro, but the sequel was pretty weak. Still, I hate to have incomplete sets :D

And not on blu, I also bought Family Guy season 8. $30 at Meijers was the cheapest I've seen it, but for $33 at Target you get an exclusive interview dealio.

Today's Haul at Best Buy in Canada. Tons of options at 7.99 and 9.99

Got most of these for 7.99. Arnold time!

And for those wondering about the quality. Well, they won't blow you away with what you can and do expect from Blu Ray, but nontheless, they are all still an improved upgrade over the DVD versions, even if slight in some cases. So if you are big Arnie fan, and want to move all his films to Blu Ray to carry on with you, it's worth the upgrade. Especially at these prices.

Last edited:
Picked up the JFK book/bluray for $10 at Wal-Mart. Boy, bluray prices are dropping big time. I still have a few blurays I haven't had time to see yet, however, the prices are now practically half what I originally paid... lol

gamer_blu-ray_box_art.jpg

Only £6.00 on play for a while so figured I'd just buy it. Quite a few blus out I want to pick up at the minute.

Invictus
Edge of Darkness
Crazy Heart
War of the Worlds
Exam
Collateral
The Wolfman
Brothers
Ponyo

Too many. :lol

Not that I know of. I hope not because I'm very tempted to pick it up at Target for $9.99 Where can I find it for $7.99??

Hmmmm.... Ok, guess I will hold the one I have. I thought for sure it was being re-done.

Have you heard how the HD-DVD compares ?

gamer_blu-ray_box_art.jpg

Only £6.00 on play for a while so figured I'd just buy it. Quite a few blus out I want to pick up at the minute.

Invictus
Edge of Darkness
Crazy Heart
War of the Worlds
Exam
Collateral
The Wolfman
Brothers
Ponyo

Too many. :lol

I agree.

I picked up on Amazon for $10 shipped. Could not pass on that.

Added:

Where Eagles Dare/Kelly's Heroes $10
Gump $12
Leon $11
Collateral $13

Just for kicks I through in Shutter Island.

:yess:

This week is going to leave my wallet empty !!!
Well, it's the week before Father's Day. Everyone is hoping family's stock us up.

I was hoping the same thing... but just in case, I'll make it happen for myself :)

Back