Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney Rewards is offering me a free Blu of my choice for my B-day -

High School Musical 2, National Treasure, The Game Plan, Enchanted, or Meet the Robinsons

I already have them all on DVD except The Game Plan ... don't know which to choose. :dunno

High School Musical 2, National Treasure, The Game Plan, Enchanted, or Meet the Robinsons

I already have them all on DVD except The Game Plan ... don't know which to choose. :dunno

I took National Treasure last year and ebayed it since I already had it. Thank you Disney for giving me $15.00 for my birthday.:lol:lol:lol

Check which one will sell the best on eBay and get that one then sell it.

I got National Treasure, but I didn't have that one on blu.

I would take Enchanted.

insomnia-dvd.jpg

enduring-love-poster-0.jpg

Old movies , got em both for less than a fiver.

In Bruges on Blu-ray was out three weeks early at Best Buy, so I picked it up yesterday and cancelled my Amazon order. It was marked at $24.99 but rang up at $19.99.

Ended up buying Quick and the Dead at Meijers for $10. They also have Shaun of the Dead, Starship Troopers, and Seabisquit for $13.75 each, all solid flicks.

Just order the original International version of Red Cliff on Blu-Ray after watching the theatrical version on NetFlix last night!

Redcliff.jpg

Back