Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up The Hulk at BB for $15. This is the Norton version, and I'm not a big fan, but since it ties in with the IM universe (and eventually Thor, Cap and the Avengers) I wanted my kids to see it.

Pretty darn good. I did a comparison to the Blu and they are about the same. I won't have my 5.1 set up again until the 1st so I can't say anything about that yet, but I will look forward to it once I do.

Cool. Let me know when you get it all set up.

Picked up The Hulk at BB for $15. This is the Norton version, and I'm not a big fan, but since it ties in with the IM universe (and eventually Thor, Cap and the Avengers) I wanted my kids to see it.

Not to mention you can see images from the movie in the last scene (w. Nick Fury) on the video boards. :lecture

Got my corrected Saving Private Ryan Blu-ray today from Best Buy. Had to talk to the manager a little to inform them of the recall, but it was all good in the end. :yess:
Here's the yellow UPC, and look, a blue Blu-ray!:lol

picture.php

Went to Chapter 15 in Saving Private Ryan. Played out the whole scene from the coffee machine, to the guys talking outside on the steps right thru the battle when the tanks show up. No issues at all.
Played on PS3.
Got mine Day 1 at Future Shop in Canada.

Has anyone had an issue on a PS3 ?

I ask cause Amazon is telling me I need to take refund if I return it cause the item is out of stock ????

Has anyone had an issue on a PS3 ?

I ask cause Amazon is telling me I need to take refund if I return it cause the item is out of stock ????

Watched it about 4 times (from Ch 15 on) on my PS3 and didn't have any sync issues; I guess I'm lucky. :yess:

Went to Chapter 15 in Saving Private Ryan. Played out the whole scene from the coffee machine, to the guys talking outside on the steps right thru the battle when the tanks show up. No issues at all.
Played on PS3.
Got mine Day 1 at Future Shop in Canada.

Watched it about 4 times (from Ch 15 on) on my PS3 and didn't have any sync issues; I guess I'm lucky. :yess:

I did the same thing and i didnt notice anything :dunno I also watched it on my PS3.

To be honest, I didn't have any issues either with Saving Private Ryan. I just exchanged it cause I wanted a Blue-ray. :lol

Back