Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Star Trek Movie Trilogy on Blu-Ray this week II, III, and IV
I have watched II and III, and I have to say they look amazing.
This is why we need Star Wars on Blu ASAP. Upscaling just doesn't compare

Kinda went a little nuts with some sales this weekend:

Batman, Batman Returns and Sin City for $13 each at Costco.

Also, I've been meaning to get Bolt, but it's never cheap. This week Miejers had it at $25 with a 10% off coupon, and $22.50 is about the cheapest I've seen it. Since I had about $8 in bottle returns (free money!), I got it for $15.

Oh, and the picture and sound are outstanding!

I got the blu-Ray four movie Batman Anthology a week or two ago. I got it Amazon uk for 28 bucks! The set is $75 at us amazon. I love that most uk blu-rays play on us players. They sometimes have much better deals.

Last edited:
Western combo........:nana:

001-42.jpg

Debating purchasing The Road tomorrow, but I don't know if I could watch the film that many times. :monkey2

I say just rent it. I have a hard time purchasing movies that would just depress the hell out me any time I watched it. :dunno

I had to swing by Best Buy to swap my Saving Private Ryan disc, and yes, it was a PITA. They had no idea and I had to spend 10 minutes explaining, but finally got my replacement. But I had heard that the Hellboy animated movie blu with both movies on it was on sale, down from $15 to just $7. Wasn't marked on the shelf, but turns out it is on sale, and they are both good flicks, well worth the seven bucks.

Back