Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wohooo!!!
My first set of Blu-Rays!! :rock!!

displaymedia.php

displaymedia.php

displaymedia.php

51zUTvylIUL.jpg

Great haul for your very first blurays :)

Are you guys replacing your DVDs with blu-rays or don't you have alot of these old vids?

I'm rebuying a lot of movies on BR that i already have on DVD. The one's i bought here in denmark i just trade in at Blockbuster but i'm stuck on all the import DVD's :emperor

Are you guys replacing your DVDs with blu-rays or don't you have alot of these old vids?

I will only replace some of my must haves... so far, only Bats Begins and Predator... but I plan on getting the Alien Saga, SW, LOTR, Indy, Matrix, Watchmen, DK, Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy, King Kong and a few more...

Great haul for your very first blurays :)
Thanks!!!
I have a lot of DVD's so I might not be buying a lot of BD for a while...

Just got a Playstation 3, so I'm going to try out a BluRay or two. I'm not switching formats entirely ... primarily because I move DVDs to my terabyte harddrive, and use an AppleTV (two, actually) to watch DVD content over my wireless connection. I can't rip BluRays to my terabyte, so switching formats would torpedo my entire media system.

I just bought Star Trek and The Dark Knight on Blu Ray. Any other recommendations for good Blu Rays? Are the Indy movies out on BR? Thanks.

SnakeDoc

I just bought Star Trek and The Dark Knight on Blu Ray. Any other recommendations for good Blu Rays? Are the Indy movies out on BR? Thanks.

SnakeDoc

I don't know your interests (but do agree with your take on Avatar ;) ), but some of my personal favorites for various reasons are:

• The Planet Earth Series - some breathtaking visuals
  • UP - animation perfection!
  • Wall-E - see above
  • District 9 - the sound is downright amazing, and the video transfer is flawless
  • Terminator Salvation/Transformers 2 - say what you will about the movies themselves, they represent the best of what the format has to offer

You should check out BLU RAY.COM for some really good information and reviews.

Yeah, I'm replacing my top 100 DVDs with Blu-Ray... for better sound... plus they take up less shelf space.

... and I'm sticking to BR only for new releases.

Picked up since Christmas:

UP
Crank 2
I Love You, Man
Pineapple Express
JCVD
My Bloody Valentine 3-D
Boondock Saints
Public Enemies
District 9 (steelbook)

While not a BR movie, I got one of these bad boys yesterday!

400 disk Blu Ray/DVD changer!

Sony-BDP-CX960.jpg

I haven't had time to play with it yet and probably won't until Friday.

While not a BR movie, I got one of these bad boys yesterday!

400 disk Blu Ray/DVD changer!

Sony-BDP-CX960.jpg

I haven't had time to play with it yet and probably won't until Friday.

Whoa, that is a nice piece of machinery!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Congrats Natrix!!!!

Back