Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got all the stuff i ordered this month. ????ing postal service sucks in December :emperor Still missing one BR though and another is going back.
collection2041.jpg
collection2044.jpg
collection2050.jpg
collection2058.jpg
Some of my Christmas presents :rock
collection2053.jpg
wow man, yet another awesome haul. :clap Oh and Supernatural owns. :rock :lol

That Inglourious Basterds set looks soooo awesome!!:rock
And the Braveheart cover looks pretty nifty as well.

And yes, I admit I have every title except for Christmas Vacation there on Blu-ray as well. :eek:

I finally bought Let the Right One In on Blu-ray from the Amazon.com sale and hoped for the corrected version with the theatrical English subtitles. And that's what I got! :rock

In addition, today I walked into Blockbuster for the first time in almost 2 years (Netflix for me, and Redbox once in a while) and realized I have seen or own almost 95% of their selection of Blu-rays. I had a free coupon I wanted to use so my selection was pretty limited. :(

I finally bought Let the Right One In on Blu-ray from the Amazon.com sale and hoped for the corrected version with the theatrical English subtitles. And that's what I got! :rock

In addition, today I walked into Blockbuster for the first time in almost 2 years (Netflix for me, and Redbox once in a while) and realized I have seen or own almost 95% of their selection of Blu-rays. I had a free coupon I wanted to use so my selection was pretty limited. :(

Awesome! :rock Glad to hear it's the corrected version they're shipping out now. Gonna go order it now :monkey3

8712609594577.jpg

Terminator Salvation Steelcase

My first movie on Blu-Ray disc! After having some trouble getting the movie to play due to old firmware, I finally got it working earlier tonight.

I just watched it, the picture and sound is amazing!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

I picked up 9 without having seen it in theaters, and I enjoyed it. It looked and sounded great.
I wasn't all that impressed with the trailer or the character designs, but took my nephew to see it and was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was quite good, I gotta buy the Blu when I have some spare cash.

Back