Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
latest 3D Blu-Ray haul from the UK..

Attachments

• IMG_3720.JPG
    IMG_3720.JPG
    633.2 KB · Views: 96
No blu rays but I did get my new 75'' tv yesterday and set it up... jeezus, its way too big! :lol Takes up nearly the entire length of cabinet it stands on. And I wanted the 85''...

$10 for 4K Matrix is a great price!

Lol, how many did you pick up? :D

LOL.
I had a price point and stuck to it. Mostly $10 and under. And since I did not jump on 4K like most. I wait for these sales and get them at my price point (especially for catalog titles).

I'm embarrassed to say.

Air Force One
Apocalypse Now
Black Hawk Down
Braveheart
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Ghost in a Shell
Gladiator
Hellboy (Original)
Rambo
Red
Red 2
Star Trek
Star Trek Into Darkness
Transformers: The Last Knight

No blu rays but I did get my new 75'' tv yesterday and set it up... jeezus, its way too big! :lol Takes up nearly the entire length of cabinet it stands on. And I wanted the 85''...

$10 for 4K Matrix is a great price!

Thats' awesome Wor-Gar. They look different in the house than in the store set up for sure regarding space.

My Black Friday haul from Best Buy's B2G1 sale. All were for ISPU, but Aladdin 2019 ended up getting shipped after no copies were available in the store I selected.

Placed separate ISPU orders for:

-Iron Man 1, 2, and 3
-Thor, Thor: The Dark World, and GOTG
-AntMan, Dr. Strange, and BH6
-Aladdin 2019, Lion King 2019, and Toy Story 4

Miraculously, all 12 looked GREAT. It's really hard for meto use the word "mint" when it comes to SteelBooks, but 10 of the passed muster. The only issue was a slight scratch/paint chip less than a millimeter long on Toy Story 4, and a slight ding on the back of IM3. Nothing to get worked up about.

upload image

Now I'm regretting I didn't grab Moana, Tangled, and Princess and the Frog as well (Zootopia being the odd man out)...

Ant-Man and Wasp 4K 3D + Blu-Ray Steelbook UK Release.Really like the Art on this.

Attachments

• IMG_3797.JPG
    IMG_3797.JPG
    525 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3799.JPG
    IMG_3799.JPG
    499.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3804.JPG
    IMG_3804.JPG
    530.2 KB · Views: 82
Back