Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost In The Shell 4K 3D and Blu-Ray Steelbook.

Attachments

• IMG_3810.JPG
    IMG_3810.JPG
    617.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3815.JPG
    IMG_3815.JPG
    824.9 KB · Views: 87
Coco.. 3D Blu-Ray,Blu-Ray and Bonus Disc from the UK.Caught this animated film at the Theater and knew I had to have it.A little late,but I must say it's even better in 3D.

Attachments

• IMG_3819.JPG
    IMG_3819.JPG
    575.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3822.JPG
    IMG_3822.JPG
    523.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3821.JPG
    IMG_3821.JPG
    488.7 KB · Views: 77
What the **** is up with the "Joker" best buy steelbook shortage. Mother****ers its the one steelbook I really wanted and it never made it to the shelves
It wasn't available anywhere in Canada either. I'd thought Best Buy would carry it but turns out they weren't carrying it.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

DIR, the 3D is really awesome on this.Already watched it twice since it arrived.Sound is good only wish it was HDR Atmos I'M running a Marantz 9.1 w/SVS Spkrs.Love this film.

Last edited:
What the **** is up with the "Joker" best buy steelbook shortage. Mother****ers its the one steelbook I really wanted and it never made it to the shelves

IKR??? I went to my local Best Buy the day of release (technically about ten minutes to close, but still :lol ) and there were about five different spots where should’ve been, but they were all empty.

I was able to order it on Best Buy’s site, but I think it might be sold out now.

I ordered the Joker Steelbook the morning it was released and picked it up at a local store around noon. At that time, they had at least a half-dozen more sitting on the shelf.

The Blu-ray copy of Rocketman I got for Christmas had two different digital codes in it. I’m not 100% sure the second one works because I didn’t redeem it, but I imagine it should if anyone that enjoyed the movie wants to try here it is. If it doesn’t work or you do get to redeem it please let the thread know thanks.
6CA7C09E-0232-424F-AF55-1EC0D29E620D.jpg

The Blu-ray copy of Rocketman I got for Christmas had two different digital codes in it. I?m not 100% sure the second one works because I didn?t redeem it, but I imagine it should if anyone that enjoyed the movie wants to try here it is. If it doesn?t work or you do get to redeem it please let the thread know thanks.
View attachment 475740
Only gave me an option to redeem it for iTunes, which I do not use. But thanks anyway! I don't think I redeemed all the way. Still available as far as I know.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

OK I need you guys- the "experts" of 4k home viewing to tell me which is the best 4k player at under $200...The LG or the Sony X700(whatever you call it) that Target and Walmart carry for $179. I have read good and bad for both. Don't need fancy- smancy stuff just a reliable lower problem player to view 4k discs.

OK I need you guys- the "experts" of 4k home viewing to tell me which is the best 4k player at under $200...The LG or the Sony X700(whatever you call it) that Target and Walmart carry for $179. I have read good and bad for both. Don't need fancy- smancy stuff just a reliable lower problem player to view 4k discs.

Are you referring to the LG UBK90.

If so I own both the LG and Sony X700 and while both are pretty equal I still do prefer the Sony over the LG.

I don?t dislike the LG not at all but the Sony provides more playback data than the LG way more actually because the LG displays no data at all lol

But otherwise both are very equal performers.

If I remember correctly the reason I had bought the LG in 2019 was simply because the BB sale was too crazy to pass up.

Are you ready for this.

It was $150 for the player and it came with 3 free 4K movies (at the time I went with John Wick 2, Saving Private Ryan and Spiderman Homecoming I almost switched out JW2 with WW lol) PLUS a programmable mid level $50 Harmony remote!

The actual player itself ended up costing me around $50.

Insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

If so I own both the LG and Sony X700 and while both are pretty equal I still do prefer the Sony over the LG.

I don?t dislike the LG not at all but the Sony provides more playback data than the LG way more actually because the LG displays no data at all lol

If I remember correctly the reason I had bought the LG in 2019 was simply because the BB sale was too crazy to pass up.

Are you ready for this.

It was $150 for the player and it came with 3 free 4K movies (at the time I went with John Wick 2, Saving Private Ryan and Spiderman Homecoming I almost switched out JW2 with WW lol) PLUS a programmable mid level $50 Harmony remote!

Insane.

Thanks buddy! :wave SONY it is! Now I can watch BvS in 4k 100X and give the razz to MCU and it's fake 4k:rotfl

Are you ready for this.

Insane.

I did that same deal last year too. Love the player and the remote. Works all of my devices in the media room.

Back