Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just picked these up Doctor Strange 3D,Black Panther 3D Steelbook and Avengers Infinity War 3D Steelbook.All from the UK.

also from BB Avengers 4K Steelbook and Age of Ultron 4K Steelbook.Completes my Avengers 4K and 3D collection.

Attachments

• IMG_3452.JPG
    IMG_3452.JPG
    977.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3457.JPG
    IMG_3457.JPG
    898.5 KB · Views: 96
I picked up the following 4K Steelbooks today:

Spider-Man: Far From Home
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy
Frozen

It's nice to (finally) have the entire MCU in 4K.

picked these up Yesterday BB 4K Steelbooks.. it's nice that they are finally releasing all the MCU in 4K.

Attachments

• IMG_3493.JPG
    IMG_3493.JPG
    989.1 KB · Views: 75
Yep' they look real good all together.

my Spider-Man FFH 4K Steelbook had to be shipped from BB so waiting on that.I'M expecting Spider-Man Homecoming 4K 3D HMV Steelbook from the UK anyday now.

my Spider-Man Homecoming HMV 4K 3D Steelbook and BB Spider-Man Far From Home 4K Steelbook both arrived Today.Real nice.

Attachments

• IMG_3520.JPG
    IMG_3520.JPG
    914.3 KB · Views: 46
real nice vid Bo Shrek..

just picked up the BB HELLBOY 4K Steelbook + Blu-Ray and Digital Code.Pretty nice but nothing special inside actually very plain.

Golden Army 4K next.

Attachments

• IMG_3603.JPG
    IMG_3603.JPG
    436.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3604.JPG
    IMG_3604.JPG
    684.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3609.JPG
    IMG_3609.JPG
    460.7 KB · Views: 80
I have the T2 4k version. I wish they would have done all versions in 4k instead of just the theatrical version. The blu ray looks nice but 4k of the extended editions would have been awesome. The digital Arnold does look awkward but the rest of the movie looks phenomenal in 4k.

Oh the 4K is really the theatrical edition (aside from the stuntman face tweaking)? I assumed it'd the Special Edition.

I'm actually glad if it's the theatrical cut because I find that the extended scene where they tweak his CPU to be canon breaking since the original Terminator was clearly learning and using new phrases without the need for his chip to be switched.

I sampled the disc by watching the beginning up to the end of the canal chase and I can easily say that aside from the annoying CG face in that one shot that the transfer is absolutely jaw dropping. Better than a good number of modern titles. I was really quite blown away.

Oh the 4K is really the theatrical edition (aside from the stuntman face tweaking)? I assumed it'd the Special Edition.

I'm actually glad if it's the theatrical cut because I find that the extended scene where they tweak his CPU to be canon breaking since the original Terminator was clearly learning and using new phrases without the need for his chip to be switched.

I sampled the disc by watching the beginning up to the end of the canal chase and I can easily say that aside from the annoying CG face in that one shot that the transfer is absolutely jaw dropping. Better than a good number of modern titles. I was really quite blown away.

It is the theatrical cut in 4k. It does look exceptional and I am glad I got it cheap also. Love the tanker chase and the cyberdyne shootout even more now.

I got the new Batman Beyond blu ray set in. I have watched the first couple of shows and still love this cartoon. Only issue for me is that the Return of the Joker Movie doesn't have both versions. Great cet to compliment the Batman Animated series.

Back