Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be happy with just SW, ESB, Jaws, ROTLA and Alien if I was castaway on a deserted island.

I would miss all your other films, yes. But those five are my tops too... along with Die Hard, Road Warrior, Matrix (1), Goldfinger and Infinity War (thanks Jye!).

Last edited:
I could be happy with just SW, ESB, Jaws, ROTLA and Alien if I was castaway on a deserted island.

I would miss all your other films, yes. But those five are my tops too... along with Die Hard, Road Warrior, Matrix (1), Goldfinger and Endgame.

I always get sad when I choose Goldfinger over From Russia with Love lol

EG!

Don?t you mean IW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 4K Jaws today! Wahoo!

I still nee to get a 4K player... so I have only been able to view the bluray thus far. Is this regular bluray the same as the old bluray, or is this bluray the new transfer?

I got to buy a new 4K player this week. Back to researching I go.

How many of you guys have the Sony UBP-X700? Is it good? I've read there's been some issues with Sony players not playing discs over time.

Last edited:
Got 4K Jaws today! Wahoo!

I still nee to get a 4K player... so I have only been able to view the bluray thus far. Is this regular bluray the same as the old bluray, or is this bluray the new transfer?

I got to buy a new 4K player this week. Back to researching I go.

How many of you guys have the Sony UBP-X700? Is it good? I've read there's been some issues with Sony players not playing discs over time.

This is the best one on the market. It frequently goes on sale for 399.99 (fathers day is a good bet) so if you arent in a huge rush wait if not its still worth it even paying retail. Im waiting for next sale too buy a second one for the bedroom oled to replace and older non dv version

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/panaso...-blu-ray-player-black/6278202.p?skuId=6278202

Yep, I read about that one. But I have a Sony 4K TV and a Sony soundbar... so I kind of want to keep it in the family.

Dont bother the closest sony player doesnt auto switch to dolby vision major fail, you have to remember to manual select it everytime then turn if off again for non dv movies. The player i want to replace in my bed room is that sony player

Ive had some issues with it not wanting to play discs, that always means it wants you to update the software. After updating, it works with no problem

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Im not getting it, but up for preorder is..

https://us.zavvi.com/blu-ray/star-w...3-disc-edition-includes-blu-ray/12607341.html
80815e6a77815f776b8b69ff5dc8f710.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think I might sell the Saga collection and get the individual movies, that way they all match and fit on a shelf with other movies, plus it's hard to get the discs out of the weird case they have.

Back