Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only decision is, do I get the steelbook or the 45th Anniversary edition with the book?

I love steelbooks, but feel like I may regret missing the pack ins.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Steelbook all the way, slips tend to show wear and tear (those corners) over time no matter how well you try to take care of them, especially if you tend to watch the movie a lot-its jaws so it will be watched often. The steelbook will stay pristine as long as you don?t use it as a hockey puck or as a coaster for your drinks.

Just got my hands on those Harmy Star Wars Blu-rays. :yess:
This is my first time seeing the theatrical versions, so I’m a bit excited.

I’m not sure, I just found the trilogy in a bundle on eBay. It doesn’t have any of the fan edited fixes like the gun missing after Han takes it on the Death Star, they seem like straight transfers of the original film reels.

Holy crap they drove a forklift to lift open the security gates at BB!

The new TLJ transfer must have went back in stock at that store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see there is a limited edition steelbook that seems to come with everything... but the "regular" steelbook that is being "unboxed" on youtube has no book. To avoid the issue, I bought the regular 4K so I could get the book.

I'm assuming there will be another steelbook in 5 years for JAWS 50th anniversary.

I have three movies that I consider perfect, Alien, Star Wars and Jaws. I got the 4k disc of Jaws the other day and boy is the transfer gorgeous. I was really hoping for a 4K release of Star Trek The Motion Picture this year, but it's not looking likely sadly.

I have three movies that I consider perfect, Alien, Star Wars and Jaws. I got the 4k disc of Jaws the other day and boy is the transfer gorgeous. I was really hoping for a 4K release of Star Trek The Motion Picture this year, but it's not looking likely sadly.
I'd personally add Empire Strikes Back and Raiders of the Lost Ark to that list.

I'd personally add Empire Strikes Back and Raiders of the Lost Ark to that list.

Ahhh plus:

Exorcist 1
Aliens
Predator 1
Robocop 1
T1
T2
Die Hard 1
CTB
Airplane 1
Rocky 1