Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud:

How many were purchased after you developed your drinking problem? :lol

Oddly enough, I have every Crown Royal bottle known to man, and I hardly even drink lol. Only once in a while.

Awesome bar and movie collection- :yess:

Thanks.

And a popcorn machine to boot! :clap

Something tells me there's a nice AV setup nearby as well...

Ant Hot Dog steamer!

IMG_0068.jpg

And the AV setup you were talking about...

IMG_0114.JPG

Oddly enough, I have every Crown Royal bottle known to man, and I hardly even drink lol. Only once in a while.

Thanks.

Ant Hot Dog steamer!

View attachment 480874

And the AV setup you were talking about...

View attachment 480875
Do you have crown red and or blue? I've been looking for them for forever, I always find empty bottles being sold sadly

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Do you have crown red and or blue? I've been looking for them for forever, I always find empty bottles being sold sadly

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I have the Blue but never opened it. You can see it a bit a page back on the bar mirror in the middle. I entered the game too late for the red.

I'm still pissed about Jane Punisher extended cut not on blu ray of Conan the Barbarian extended on blu ray much less 4K. First world problems.

Is the extended Conan superior to the theatrical? I think the only clip I've watched is the princess coming back at the end on YouTube but never the whole movie.

Either way yeah I definitely hope that Conan makes the 4K upgrade before the format dies.

The DVD special edition includes added scenes between Subotai and Conan, the princess makes more of an appearance at the ending when Conan is sitting on the steps thinking, and is with Conan while they infiltrate Thulsa Doom's domain, and Conan and the princess walking towards the sunrise together. There's also a verbal epilogue by Akiro the Wizard at the ending credits.

Region 2 Japanese Ultimate Edition features the fully uncut International version, including all scenes missing from shortened version, such as the extra scene with Conan and Subotai before the battle on the mounds, the Princess leading Conan back through Doom's fortress, the extended ending, and the epilogue narrative by Akiro, as well as a DTS track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing beats that outtake of Arnold being bitten by the dog and yelling goddamnit on the rock lol

Honestly I can live with either cut of Conan but Commando I still prefer the extended cut.

Last edited:
Off topic- went to the grocery store tonight- BIG mistake- tons of stuff sold out..no TP or paper towels and no canned SPAM :panic:

Ohio schools declared closed for next four weeks- guess daughter and I will catch up on lots of 4k movies!

Off topic- went to the grocery store tonight- BIG mistake- tons of stuff sold out..no TP or paper towels and no canned SPAM :panic:

Ohio schools declared closed for next four weeks- guess daughter and I will catch up on lots of 4k movies!
I'm glad I prepared weeks ago, knew this thing could get bad.

My daughter's schools are tentatively scheduled to open at the end of March. Im glad I have a big movie collection to help pass the time.

On another note, I need to see that extended Conan!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm glad I prepared weeks ago, knew this thing could get bad.

My daughter's schools are tentatively scheduled to open at the end of March. Im glad I have a big movie collection to help pass the time.

On another note, I need to see that extended Conan!

You just know all of those doomsday preppers are saying I Told You So lol

Conan Extended is not a superior version its just that I like owning both because i?m wacky that way but honestly the theatrical pretty much remains the core representation of that movie we are not talking LOTR here.

Commando extended is a also very minor difference but I feel that it helps explain a certain character decision and motivation better.

You know what 3 superhero movies have really deep plot altering extended cuts:

Affleck Daredevil
Evans Fantastic Four 1
Jane Punisher

It's funny. I was near BJ'S wholesale so I decided to stop for gas, it was insane, I have never, ever seen a BJ's parking lot filled up. Every single space taken! I was so glad I didn't need to go in there!

This has been inevitable, I guess having family in Hong Kong kind of prepared me for the reality. I stocked up about 3 or 4 weeks ago, cause I knew there'd be a mad dash at the last minute. I didn't hoard toilet paper, like a lot of people. Just one giant BJ's sized package.

Road Warrior future here we come! :yess:

I need to get a dog first.

I already got it on my shopping list of things to do:

1. Dog
2. Dune Buggy
3. Bandana preferably torn and dirty
4. Crossbow

Road Warrior future here we come! :yess:

I need to get a dog first.

I already got it on my shopping list of things to do:

1. Dog
2. Dune Buggy
3. Bandana preferably torn and dirty
4. Crossbow

Wonder how my Buick Enclave will look with sheet metal and Skulls adorning it?

Back