Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very tempted to get the FF Best Buy Steel book for $9.99. I mean, it's the price of lunch. But I also heard it's not that great.

You could just send me $10, which would provide you with an equal amount of entertainment, plus you wouldn't have to worry about suffering the embarrassment when people ask you why you spent $10 on that movie. My way you come out ahead.

Anyone near a target can see if theirs got the Batman Bad Blood steelbook? I tried four near me and can't get one :(

Anyone near a target can see if theirs got the Batman Bad Blood steelbook? I tried four near me and can't get one :(

I can't check the stores online. Did you call?

I tracked down a Snow White digibook and put it on hold. I have to wait and see if they actually have one because sometimes it's listed that they do and they don't. Not sure I'll keep the BB lenticular one.

I can't check the stores online. Did you call?

I tracked down a Snow White digibook and put it on hold. I have to wait and see if they actually have one because sometimes it's listed that they do and they don't. Not sure I'll keep the BB lenticular one.

Called 6 ! Ugh. Oh well.

Thanks for the heads up, btw. Ordered Bram Stokers Dracula and The Fifth Element. I should have them in a few months :yess:

These are nice. Different. I'm surprised at how heavy they are. I haven't opened one yet. Got Leon as well as the other two.

image.jpeg

Back