Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crap :(

Maybe someone will lend me it :)

Oh, and I got a movie or 2 today. :monkey3:monkey3

IMG_4758.JPG

Damn bro ! :hi5:

It's from Twilight Time, sold on Screen Archives site. It's part of that company that only releases 3000 copies of a Blu-ray movie (Fright Night, Night of the Living Dead, Christine, etc).

https://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/21677/ENEMY-MINE-1985/

Damn I want Enemy Mine. $30 is hard to do right now.

You may not :yess: after seeing NOTLD. :panic:

Doh ! Any word on Enemy Mine?

And a few more today to complete the Universal 100th.

And you know what I love most about those? The digital copies are TRUE digital copies, and not the Ultraviolet BS! :)

But I think I'm about to give in to UV. I just got S7 of Supernatural and it came with an UV copy of the entire season for streaming anytime. That's hard to beat.

And you know what I love most about those? The digital copies are TRUE digital copies, and not the Ultraviolet BS! :)

But I think I'm about to give in to UV. I just got S7 of Supernatural and it came with an UV copy of the entire season for streaming anytime. That's hard to beat.

Where you been Chap!!?? I haven't seen you in a while. :wave:1-1:

Where you been Chap!!?? I haven't seen you in a while. :wave:1-1:

Long time! I'm back for some Supernatural S8 discussion, but will go back into hibernation soon enough.

Plus, I've got to prep a little for Spooktacular. Can't miss that. I'll try to get more involved this year. It's just that the multi-tasking aspect of it isn't my forte'. I get caught up in the chat and *BOOM* I've missed 5 giveaways.

Recently went through my new Universal Monsters Blu-Ray set...

Dracula (1931) - 9/10
Frankenstein (1931) - 9/10
The Mummy (1932) - 7/10
The Invisible Man (1933) - 8/10
Bride of Frankenstein (1935) - 8/10
The Wolf Man (1941) - 9/10
Phantom of the Opera (1943) - 7/10
Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) - 7/10

Even though the scares somewhat pale in comparison to modern day horror, these movies are still incredibly enjoyable, and there is no denying the significance of these films. They DEFINE the horror movie genre.

I just wish they had included the 1925 Lon Chaney Sr. version of The Phantom of the Opera!

You may not :yess: after seeing NOTLD. :panic:

Nah, I'm ok with what I've seen... I've read that entire thread over at Blu-ray.com and I know what I've got.

And a few more today to complete the Universal 100th...

I'm trying to complete all the Universal 100th slips for Blu-ray and any DVD slip that didn't get a BD release... don't know if I'll make it before they dry up, but giving it a good try. If only those Walmart exclusive collector cards had been on more than just 5 or 6 titles, I'd be a lot further along! :slap

Back